Here is my two cents:
I currently feel that vehicles as they stand overall are slightly on the strong/OP side of the gaming spectrum. I say this not because I feel that they have no place or shouldn't actually be strong, but that they have a few mechanics that right now are very easy to exploit with that make them so.
* Hard kill (Aka Trophy) systems need a much much longer cool down period then what is currently in game. Even better, would be to make it a limited use item with no cool down that needs to be recharged/rearmed like everything else. Using the T-72, with the top end system, this system has saved my ass way more then it realistically should have when I've overextended and made mistakes that should have gotten me killed. Combined with the high end RPG net upgrade, it really makes it hard to counter without using another vehicle or three or four dedicated guys kitted for hard AT to spam overkill it with RPG's.
* Hard indicator on HUD that shows direction turret is facing in relation to which way the hull is facing would be nice.
* Front facing gun shields for anyone riding 3rd party in the Cupolas would be nice.
* Know you guys have likely done some homework when it comes to the vehicles, but here is an absolutely lovely read on the T-72, including pics and diagrams of some quality of life items that would be easy to implement, including reticles, optics, upgrades/modifications ect ect. Enjoy.
Personal Protection, AKA Body Armor:
I've said it once and I will say it again, I am absolutely in LOVE with the armor system in this game as it actually feels like it actually a thing in this game and not just a lame HP modifier or extender. Do I think that it is perfect as is? No. Do I think it could use some TLC and fine tuning? Yes.
* There needs to be a bigger/more noticeable difference in weight/movement penalties caused by the different armor types and vests then what there is currently. In fact, I personally would love to see you guys go the Escape from Tarkov route by actually having armor and helmets modify/restrict a players vision and hearing as well as movement.
For example, if a player wears a non-visored LSHZ-2DTM VAH for say IIa, no penalty. Add the optional ballistic face shield to it for added fragmentation protection and actually have the player IC looking through the visor IG.
Now say a player wants max overall head protection and opts to wear the massive and bulky K6-3 Spetsnaz helmet, made from roughly 6mm of titanium with attached ballistic full face shield with ballistic glass insert. In trade off for max protection (as this helmet can literally shrug off direct hits by various calibers) the player should have a slightly reduced FOV and muffled hearing/reduced situational awareness.
People wearing full kit and people wearing a minimalist kit should also have pro's and cons as well as well as properly supporting different play styles. It is kind funny seeing someone in a LvL4 multi hit Ar500 kit with full head protection carrying a LMG and a RPG being able to parkour on the same level as a guy wearing a LBV and a boonie hat carrying a SMG and pistol.
Just my two cents.