First of all, I would like to say that I keep my finger crossed for this project. Launch and couple next months were rough, for sure, but I have no doubts that you work very hard to create the best game you can. You have already proven that you are able to deliver superb content and I can't wait for a final release.
Now it's time for the questions:
1. I won't ask you about the date of console release but can you specify the generation of consoles? Are we talking about the current-gen or next-gen? Or maybe both? If both, release will be at the same time? Or maybe first game will hit current-gen and then next-gen?
2. Do you already know when we can expect more info about the console version of the game or it is too early to specify anything? Will there be closed beta version or something like that?
3. Do you know something more about the next-gen consoles than regular gamers?
3. Previous roadmap contained a huge, expandable list of additional improvements below the main list of patches. New version of a roadmap is lacking this list. Does this mean that you have removed some features from the development list? Or you just want to simplify the roadmap and focus on the main goals?
4. You have specified that the final game will contain 9 maps. Including or excluding TDM maps? We already have 5 WZ maps and 3 TDM. Should we count this as 8 or 5?
5. What more can you tell us about the Asian Theatre of War? How many maps will be located in Asia?
6. Farm51 works on AUGOT. Are you going to add this tool to the game in the future so gamers will be able to create their own content?
7. Do you have already some vision for the post-release future of WW3? Can you tell us something more how you want to evolve this project?
8. How many free weekends you plan till the 1.0v?
9. Game is in EA and you said that it will be in that state for 12-15 months. Recently you have confirmed that this did not change and you're going to keep that deadline. Are you able to estimate whether it will be late 2019 or rather early 2020? E.g. 40% on 2019 and 60% on 2020?