Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'main menu'.
Found 4 results
Ok i´m a bit late but had a lot to do in the meantime ? So i recorded the PTE to better report -> made post links to the 3 Matches/Vids (private links) They are from 0.1.1 so Thursday (German Timestamp) GAME BUILD ID (required: please go to the game's properties on Steam and find it under the local files tab at the bottom): 3288304 SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS (required for crash or performance issues): RX580 -18.10.1, i7-6700k, 16 GB RAM, Win10 17134.345 Ok so here my list (if you prefer one Thread per Bug just let me know ) Customization Vehicle variant could not be loaded (or i dont understand it) -> Vid - Vid2 Customization Weapon - G29 clip wit 25rounds is invisible, also in game -> Vid - Vid2 - Vid3 Spotting hardly works on enemy vehicles -> Vid - Vid2 Vehicle Camera (should be fixed in 0.1.2, not tested yet) -> Vid - Vid2 - Vid3 - Vid4 Missing balustrade graphics, loaded later - second spawn same problem -> Vid - Vid2 Main Menu stuck in Winning Screen -> Vid Tank missing HP bar when near 0 HP -> Vid Also had a lot of problems to focus flags for squad orders if i was not close enough to the flag - Vid No Squad orders from Tank (also Squadmate steals my seat, i´m kinda upset^^) -> Vid Parking a Tank on top of dumpster? ... cant move Tank because no tracks on ground not really a bug but maybe not intended -> Vid Graphical glitched Soliders (jumping around) only killable with explosives -> Vid Hop it helps
Hi, when I launch the game and get into the main menu, I defaultly see tactical satellite map (black and red map) and have normal FPS, around 60. But every time I finish the match and get back into main menu, I get 1-3 FPS until I choose the second satellite mode, the Google Earth like mode, I have again normal FPS. HW & SW: Windows 10 Home Intel Core i5-4690K AMD (GIGABYTE) Radeon R9 280X 3 GB 16GB RAM (4x4GB) 1333hz WW3 is installed on 500GB SSD
Any game does not need to connect to the server to access settings, customization, benchmarks, test range etc. It is definitely not on high-priority list, but it should be like this: Game is launched - initial loading - active main menu with parallel attempts to connect to the server with ability to access everything that doesn't require active internet connection and greyed out elements that do - after the connection is established, changes that user made in game are synchronyzed, disabled elements become active.