Sign in to follow this  
DarknessFa11s

Add to console

Devs should add early access to console. It would help with the low player base, probably doubling the amount of current players. It would also provide more support such as more player suggestions, more $ to invest in making the game awesome, and more people to spread the word about his game. I would honestly pay double what farm 51 is currently charging ($28) for a console version. Yes the game needs work, but this is an upstart indie developer studio and the game is really good from that standpoint. Adding WW3 to console will help iron everything out. 

26 минут назад, DarknessFa11s сказал:

Devs should add early access to console. It would help with the low player base, probably doubling the amount of current players. It would also provide more support such as more player suggestions, more $ to invest in making the game awesome, and more people to spread the word about his game. I would honestly pay double what farm 51 is currently charging ($28) for a console version. Yes the game needs work, but this is an upstart indie developer studio and the game is really good from that standpoint. Adding WW3 to console will help iron everything out. 

It would be only when PC version will be finished or close to it. Devs should redo/ rework too many mechanics to make it playable on consoles. 

3 hours ago, tynblpb said:

It would be only when PC version will be finished or close to it. Devs should redo/ rework too many mechanics to make it playable on consoles. 

You’re right, although it would still benefit the game if it was on console. I mostly play on console though, :(. The game just needs more player base and console would help with that

Sign in to follow this