Sign in to follow this  
tynblpb

Mb rework spawnzones a little?

I don't rly care about being spawned in front of enemy. Sometimes it's me spawning in front of them, sometimes enemies in front of me. There is another thing that is bugging me.

The spawning on B1 Berlin is the epitome of the situation that it's close to pissing me off. Look at the pic. The red square is the one of the possible spawns for B1. But when u were attacking B2 it's... pissing off. Especially when u spawn there for 2nd time in a row. Devs, can u plz consider changing the spawnmechanics, so that if  the order is to attack some Control Point ur spawns would be closer to it(yellow square) and when u r spawning on the defended CP ur spawns would be moved further from the possible line of firefight(greeny square).

20190706212639_1.thumb.jpg.66bd42a265c693804dbf126df90fa224.jpg

i would turn off, the spawn points of CP s...

small maps, reach anywhere the CP.

Edited by mardell

B1 is a commonly used path. I think they didn't want an unlucky infantry guy get steam rollled by a tank coming out of base. It's also a death trap to cross that open space with no cover sooo... Maybe add some more cover and then you could move the spawn up a little bit.

Edited by NeoOrNeon

42 минуты назад, NeoOrNeon сказал:

B1 is a commonly used path. I think they didn't want an unlucky infantry guy get steam rollled by a tank coming out of base. It's also a death trap to cross that open space with no cover sooo... Maybe add some more cover and then you could move the spawn up a little bit.

I wasn't talking about B1 Berlin only. It was used only as an example. What I've meant is spawning on all CPs on all maps, where u will spawn closer to enemy CP if there is order to attack it, and deeper if u spawn on CP that is under defend order.

Sign in to follow this