tynblpb

[Uniform][Feature] Ability to choose identical uniforms for teammates/enemies.

Posted (edited)

WW3 is the game where combatants supposedly belong to National/Multi-national Alliance's armies. Why don't add feature to Visuals Customization Menu where there will be pre-made "national" Uniform Loadouts. And players can simply toggle ON the switcher near the added tab "identical camo for teammates"and then they would be able to choose in Menu the uniforms for friends/foes with few pre-made sets divided in 2: East and West sides. And of course with ability to make Custom set with few restrictions like no winter camo on Smolensk for enemies.

Maybe, just maybe, it even would allow to reduce the usage of RAM. I don't know should it be that pre-made uniforms should be customizable too, but it'll be good if at least camo patterns with aforementioned restrictions would be changeable.

And only unforms. Would enemy have helmet/hat would be dependat on his loadout, but mb camo pattern would be decided by the players client with identical unifroms toggled ON.

Only as example how it would look like.

uniforms2.thumb.jpg.859dbb754398bcf1147cb80443497b63.jpg

Edited by tynblpb
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, tynblpb said:

I don't know should it be that pre-made uniforms should be customizable too

it shouldnt. Otherwise you can make "bright and very noticable uniform" for enemies. Too noticable

• Like 2

6 минут назад, Atway сказал:

it shouldnt. Otherwise you can make "bright and very noticable uniform" for enemies. Too noticable

13 часов назад, tynblpb сказал:

I don't know should it be that pre-made uniforms should be customizable too, but it'll be good if at least camo patterns with aforementionedrestrictions would be changeable..

13 часов назад, tynblpb сказал:

with few restrictions like no winter camo on Smolensk for enemies.

Ohh I see what you pointing out at, I think with the customisation we have free hand to use what we want not getting us limited to fractions. I don't think this will change but let's see I will definitely forward this to the designers to find out some more about it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tynblpb said:
13 hours ago, tynblpb said:

with few restrictions like no winter camo on Smolensk for enemies.

no winter camo on Smolensk/Berlin, no forest camo for Polarny, no other camos for other maps, choose what camo will be available for new maps and so on. IMO it will be too much complicated system to support

• Like 1

I'm sorry but I think the devs had a clear image of what the customization was to be, I think; Free for all to use, and free for all to show.

I see absolutely no point destroying this as it is a very nice, key feature of the game. 
On top of this, the system seems stupidly complicated, like Atway has pointed out. I see no point in doing this. You're just wasting the customization potential of the game.

5 hours ago, TCPPolak said:

I'm sorry but I think the devs had a clear image of what the customization was to be, I think; Free for all to use, and free for all to show.

I see absolutely no point destroying this as it is a very nice, key feature of the game. 

Show what? On the distances where I can see the enemy's uniform set and camo patterns he doesn't stay alive that long so I can examine it.

And what do u mean by "destroying"? With effects set to Low we can't see any camo patterns.What, make Effects now no less than Medium for all because it's "destroying" nice feature?

I think I should test how it would look like on Polyarny with Effects on Low...

5 hours ago, Atway said:

no winter camo on Smolensk/Berlin, no forest camo for Polarny, no other camos for other maps, choose what camo will be available for new maps and so on. IMO it will be too much complicated system to support

I'll be completely satisfied if even there was ability to simply make uniform sets for both sides, even if the camo patterns would be determined by other players choices. 

Well, I don't fully agree with your idea about "identical camo" for teammates/enemies". But I think, camo and uniform should help player to identify FREINDS/FOES. Now we have only blue/green square icons on friends, and I don't think, it's enough. So I vote UP!

Declined as low up-votes.

(if you want to refer this suggestion in the future post. Please add a link to this topic)