Sign in to follow this  
Boursk

[Vehicles] [Feature] - Option to turn off the adaptive crosshair for vehicles gameplay

I find the adaptive crosshair very annoying and would love if there was an option to turn it off and instead let me myself judge if there is an obstacle blocking my shot or not.

You kinda could turn it off by pressing F9 which will remove hud. But let's see what community have to say. Me personally I wouldn't mind.

11 минут назад, Rozmo сказал:

You kinda could turn it off by pressing F9 which will remove hud. But let's see what community have to say. Me personally I wouldn't mind.

I think what he meant was to replace the adaptive orange crosshair with static crosshair that would show ur vising line and the direction of the shot would be parallel but slightly lower-to-the-right(left, etc) dependant on the turret and were the optics are in relation to the barrel. It'll be relatively more complicated to aim, but ur crosshair wouldn't jump like it is doing it now.

6 hours ago, tynblpb said:

I think what he meant was to replace the adaptive orange crosshair with static crosshair that would show ur vising line and the direction of the shot would be parallel but slightly lower-to-the-right(left, etc) dependant on the turret and were the optics are in relation to the barrel. It'll be relatively more complicated to aim, but ur crosshair wouldn't jump like it is doing it now.

Yes exactly.