Sign in to follow this  
Boursk

[Vehicles] [Feature] - Additional Experience for sitting in exposed top gunner seat!

Once in a while I like to get into peoples tank and shoot out of the exposed top, but I can't help but think since I'm exposed to enemy small arms it would be nice if I got some additional experience when killing enemies out of it; but NOT MUCH!

Just like maybe 20 extra experience per kill? 

Would be awesome :)

21 hours ago, Boursk said:

Once in a while I like to get into peoples tank and shoot out of the exposed top, but I can't help but think since I'm exposed to enemy small arms it would be nice if I got some additional experience when killing enemies out of it; but NOT MUCH!

Just like maybe 20 extra experience per kill? 

Would be awesome :)

You already get driver assists right? but only when the one driving gets a kill though

4 hours ago, Matt_dOvale said:

You already get driver assists right? but only when the one driving gets a kill though

Yeah but I'm saying since you are sitting in such a risky exposed seat, you should get just a little bit more for being what is basicly suicidal :- P

4 hours ago, Boursk said:

basicly suicidal :- P

Yup I get sniped out of it almost every time I spawn on one and stay for longer than 10 seconds. Either by RPG or small arms