Sign in to follow this  
Boursk

[Uniform] [Feature] - Option to Apply "Cosmetic" Hats and whatnot over actual Armor for Alternate Appearance!

Currently in the game in order to have actual armor on at least your head you need to have a helmet on,  which I was kind of sad to see.

I wish for an alternative to for example; Have the Black Beret (my favourite) as an applicable appearance item over a helmet :) 

Players having the option to customize how they want their character to look exactly will expand on the already excellent customization options for the game making it even more enjoyable!

3 hours ago, Boursk said:

Have the Black Beret (my favourite) as an applicable appearance item over a helmet

it will look weird as long as beret doesnt fit to helmet. Or you should use such oversized beret

ÐаÑÑинки по запÑоÑÑ big beret

6 hours ago, Atway said:

it will look weird as long as beret doesnt fit to helmet. Or you should use such oversized beret

ÐаÑÑинки по запÑоÑÑ big beret

Well no ,that's not what I'm saying.

I am saying for example that if I want to have a helmet that counts as actual armor, say if I want the beret right?

I apply the beret over the helmet so that the Beret shows as the skin instead, in it's regular size.

Your character still gets the full benefit of the helmet, because you only chose the Beret to represent how you want your character to look.

It's the same concept as in another game I used to play called Warhammer Online, this old  video of mine shows you more or less what I'm talking about:

10 minutes ago, Boursk said:

Your character still gets the full benefit of the helmet, because you only chose the Beret to represent how you want your character to look.

so you want armored beret, right? Like uniform dont affect armor. It will make customization more interesting, but not authentic. 

I just wonder how armored boonie hat will get away with sparks when hit :D 

Just now, Atway said:

so you want armored beret, right? Like uniform dont affect armor. It will make customization more interesting, but not authentic. 

I just wonder how armored boonie hat will get away with sparks when hit :D 

Hey it's not like it would matter anyway, the TTK in this game is insanely fast lol

Whoever see's the other one first are most likely to die first.

Also, fuck authenticity; I'm playing a game here, I don't care about realism :P Fun comes first.

6 minutes ago, Boursk said:

Also, fuck authenticity; I'm playing a game here, I don't care about realism :P Fun comes first.

then maybe try fortnite?)

World War 3 is a multiplayer military FPS set in a modern, global conflict. Strong teamplay, national armed forces, real locations, full body awareness, and a versatile customization system all contribute to the authenticity of the modern combat experience enhanced by other essential elements such as a robust ballistic system, advanced armors and life-like weapons. Produced in cooperation with military R&D centers and consultants, World War 3 shows the consequences of every battle in the context of a global war campaign on a strategic war map.

3 hours ago, Atway said:

then maybe try fortnite?)

I did, it's boring lol

unfortunatly, The devs don't want to change the no helmet in cosmetics = no helmet in gameplay thing as stated in an old thread I started because I thought it was a bug months ago.