Sign in to follow this  
Matt_dOvale

[attachment] [feature] Some scopes that would fit nicely in the game

Rozmo

Suggestion has been sent for verification

Message added by Rozmo

Posted (edited)

[feature]
First thing I have to say: the hologram optics are just in the HUD (because sometimes when you get killed you can still see the dot, I know; bug), but I'd like to see that changed to be something inside the scope itself, like an actual hologram. Much like in the game Squad, for those who have played that game. Squad also has some black border effect when walking and crouching while aiming down a scope, like the scope is actually in an angle where you can only see partly through the scope

[attachment]
Furthermore I'd like to see more scopes added in the game; mainly more variation in choice cosmetic wise. 

An obvious addition would be the ACOG sight

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor acog

(different magnifications?)

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor acog magnification

Some others would be:

A nice Aimpoint Comp M4

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor Aimpoint Comp M4Afbeeldingsresultaat voor compm4 red dot

A wet dream for the M4 mws, also great with red dot magnifier

SUSAT sight

SUSAT (G&G)

I know we already have a similar looking scope, but I'd like to see the iconic hairpin instead of a weird crosshair.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor susat

Also perfect for them UK fanatics on the SA80

Some russian sights:

PK-ASV sight

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor russian scopesAfbeeldingsresultaat voor PK-AS scope

(1,5x zoom?)

Obzor (?)

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor Obzor scopePK1-ObzorReticuleFilter01.JPG

With the iconic green triangle dot

OKP-7 sight

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor okp 7

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor okp 7 insurgency

1P78 Sight

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor 1p78Afbeeldingsresultaat voor 1p78 scope

This would look cool on something like the VEPR (12?) or maybe even AK's other than the AK-15

Some other red dot sights with a 2/3x zoom would be great, yeah we have the B30 red dot sight, but I really don't like the red circle around the red dot. Especially because it doesn't look round, but instead it's jagged (max settings).

Also, will the red dot magnifier ever work like it's supposed to? Would be a very nice feature to have in this game.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor red dot magnifierAfbeeldingsresultaat voor red dot magnifier

Something to indicate range for RPG's / snipers, like for instance the SVD scope and RPG-7 scope, would look cool, too

Especially if it's functional ([feature])

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor svd scopeAfbeeldingsresultaat voor svd scope

SVD     

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor rpg scopeAfbeeldingsresultaat voor rpg scope

RPG-7

Edited by Matt_dOvale
more scopes more fun more glory

Posted (edited)
On 7/11/2019 at 7:04 AM, NeoOrNeon said:

Especially that aimpoint along with top rail mounted lasers like this.

unfortunately, Ragir said long ago they won't let us be able to put the laser on the top rail :( 

I would really love to be able to do this as well, I mean it's what this laser in particular is practically made for.

Edited by Matt_dOvale

7 minutes ago, Matt_dOvale said:

unfortunately, Ragir said long ago they won't let us be able to put the laser on the top rail :( 

Did he give us a reason? I don't know what it would take to implement, maybe they have more important things going on.

10 hours ago, NeoOrNeon said:

Did he give us a reason? I don't know what it would take to implement, maybe they have more important things going on.

I don't remember him giving any, but I think to make it possible to get the side attachments to the top rail it would require a (small) rework of the weapon customization system.

1 час назад, †FeuerEuphorie† сказал:

What about PSO-1? It is very popular in Russia and post-Soviet countries. Don't know, how it will work with Picatinny rail, but...
Tigr_pso_1_med.jpg

TS already asked for it. He called it SVD scope.

As for Picatinny rail there is new iteration of this scope adapted to Picatinny rail - PO 4x24  scope.

As for me - I would like to see scopes with variable magnification, something like x1-x3, x1-x4, as I dunno why but I don't like collimators and holo-sights in WW3...

2 hours ago, tynblpb said:

As for me - I would like to see scopes with variable magnification, something like x1-x3, x1-x4, as I dunno why but I don't like collimators and holo-sights in WW3...

Yeah that's why we want the red dot magnifier to work properly, so we can adjust the zoom with the scope already used.

As for real variable scopes, idk how they are going to implement something like that, if ever. Maybe it's too OP, right now you have to make a build and plan ahead of how you going to play. I think the devs want you to be stuck with the scope that you have chosen at the customization menu. Kind of like a limitation for the player.

On 7/14/2019 at 6:38 AM, Matt_dOvale said:

Yeah that's why we want the red dot magnifier to work properly, so we can adjust the zoom with the scope already used.

As for real variable scopes, idk how they are going to implement something like that, if ever. Maybe it's too OP, right now you have to make a build and plan ahead of how you going to play. I think the devs want you to be stuck with the scope that you have chosen at the customization menu. Kind of like a limitation for the player.

Doesn't make that much sense because most variables have a very narrow FOV at smaller magnifications where most fighting in WW3 occurrs, it would probably be pretty balanced. And in the case of the magnifier, it greatly obscures FOV when scoped in without magnifier. Both have downsides.

Posted (edited)

O yes ufcorce red dot sights with a 2/3x zoom

And realy strong seriosly with both hands up sniper scopes with real working mils not bugget as BF 4 with the BALLISTIC [40X]  here i thing we nead serious work to be done to be working as should be  :) .

Edited by Hypnotic