LEONARDINIO

[various] my opinion

Do you agree with what I wrote?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with what I wrote?

• I agree
    • I do not agree

Posted (edited)

I will write this, the game is very nice and I like it, but unfortunately there is something that would stop a lot of players for a longer time.

1. In my opinion, something that is missing in this game is the lack of ranked games that show what a good player is, you could solve this problem based on the well-known detmecz game, of course, the ranking itself is lime if there is nothing in return.

Therefore, skins should not be available for purchase immediately or in the case of weapons all unlocked, skins should be obtained for example: for winning a fight in a ranking, alboza, 5 ranked battles and for achieving the rank in the system which is now.

And for it to have some mustache, these skins should be visible after the match, but so that the winning team would see skins such as those set by the players.

2. It will also be necessary to introduce some clans in which a larger group of people will be able to gather together and play together, but of course these players should also have the benefits of such a clan, but not only to be in it.

First of all, the clan should have some levels, which increases the space in the clan, it could also be such a solution, for example: winning clan fight gets some points there and for these points can be exchanged for some bonus to the exp on one day or to money in game or resources.

Well, let's be honest with each other to play for pleasure as much as you can? For pleasure, you can play it for 100 hours and the game is boring so it has always been and will be.

And if the farm51 studio wants to keep a really large number of players, it has to give some game goal to the players, the goal I mentioned above or think of a new one, I do not think that something else would keep the players for longer.

Therefore, I sincerely hope that the farm51 studio will take it to heart what I wrote and will do something about it eventually.

If you agree with this then please give me a voice :)

Edited by LEONARDINIO

Ranked Mode requires large playerbase. MUCH LARGER, than now. Dota 2, for example, has 12 000 000 unique players  each month (it was 2 years ago, when I stopped to play it). Don't prove me wrong. I'd like to have Ranked Mode in WW3, but nowadays it's just a dream.

Declined as low up-votes.

(if you want to refer this suggestion in the future post. Please add a link to this topic)