Sign in to follow this  
Boursk

[Feature] Allow players to adjust size of Objective, Teammate and other icons/markers

Posted (edited)

There have been so many times where I have looked at the next objective I'm planning to run to, only to have an enemy come up infront of me, and I literaly cannot tell if it's a friendly or an enemy because of the immense clutter and sizes of Objective and Friendly icons which makes me desire the option for players to change 2 things regarding these icons: Placement on your screen and size.

This would be incredibly helpfull as I know both me and many other players have complained about this.

Edited by Boursk
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Boursk said:

There have been so many times where I have looked at the next objective I'm planning to run to, only to have an enemy come up infront of me, and I literaly cannot tell if it's a friendly or an enemy because of the immense clutter and sizes of Objective and Friendly icons which makes me desire the option for players to change 3 things regarding these icons: Placement on your screen, size and opacity.

This would be incredibly helpfull as I know both me and many other players have complained about this.

Most of these are already customizable in the gameplay menu, can't make individual items bigger than others though.

image.thumb.png.82ac381b541e8c3e7cacff716e2acb8c.png

36 minutes ago, Matt_dOvale said:

Most of these are already customizable in the gameplay menu, can't make individual items bigger than others though.

image.thumb.png.82ac381b541e8c3e7cacff716e2acb8c.png

Ah derp.. welp I removed the opacity part at least.

I still think we should have more control over the HUD. Maybe even the location of the elements and so on.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NeoOrNeon said:

I still think we should have more control over the HUD. Maybe even the location of the elements and so on.

Agreed with this, this would be really nice.