Sign in to follow this  
PartTimeAHole

Jammed heli drones (not a rant)

Posted (edited)

I just wanted to ask if it is intentional that, a heli just continues to move if the pilot looses the connection. Right now you jam that thing and it just keeps moving full speed whereever it was heading before.

Edited by PartTimeAHole

I've seen this to. It's rather odd, the heli is fast so it doesn't need much time to cross the map and go out of bounds. By the time the ucas is over it is long dead. I'd prefer it "auto land" so me or my team can try and defend it until the jamming is over.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NeoOrNeon said:

I've seen this to. It's rather odd, the heli is fast so it doesn't need much time to cross the map and go out of bounds. By the time the ucas is over it is long dead. I'd prefer it "auto land" so me or my team can try and defend it until the jamming is over.

Creating a further point of interest worth fighting over? One side wants to protect it, the other wants to destroy it. Sounds nice.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2019 at 11:00 AM, PartTimeAHole said:

Creating a further point of interest worth fighting over? One side wants to protect it, the other wants to destroy it. Sounds nice.

Creates more diversity in the match. Me likey

• Like 1