Sign in to follow this  
Boursk

Dancing Tankmine :3

6 hours ago, NeoOrNeon said:

That's actually one of the better throws lol.

Second that, mine always fly to the left or right for some reason

• Like 1

I've tossed one through a 2nd story window once....   I tried again afterwards to do it again, nothing....

Scrap the random part; my AT mines don't like roads for some reason. When I want to throw one on the road (In Smolensk they just flew to the far side of the road when I aimed for the middle) they just fly on their own to the side. It's infuriating

2 часа назад, Matt_dOvale сказал:

Scrap the random part; my AT mines don't like roads for some reason. When I want to throw one on the road (In Smolensk they just flew to the far side of the road when I aimed for the middle) they just fly on their own to the side. It's infuriating

Just do it while crouching... and ur mines will be placed ~1.5m  in front of u in 90+% of ur attempts.

And if u want dem mines to fly - do it when ur weapon is MG. My record ~12 flying mines in a row.

Edited by tynblpb

28 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

And if u want dem mines to fly - do it when ur weapon is MG. My record ~12 flying mines in a row.

Is the distance flown related to the weight of your weapon?

37 минут назад, Matt_dOvale сказал:

Is the distance flown related to the weight of your weapon?

Frequency. With Pecheneg mines fly away much more frequently than when I'm with AR in the hands. Distance for flying mines is always the same.