Sign in to follow this  
Violencer

CS Style Mode

What about a CS Style bomb defuse mode and a hostage release mode? I would realy dig this for WW3 and it would be a rotally different experience that would fit the playstyle of ww3 and refesh this Genre.

3 hours ago, Violencer said:

What about a CS Style bomb defuse mode and a hostage release mode? I would realy dig this for WW3 and it would be a rotally different experience that would fit the playstyle of ww3 and refesh this Genre.

They won't. It's not CS and frankly, I don't want the CSGO community anywhere close to this game. All they care about is skins

8 hours ago, Matt_dOvale said:

They won't. It's not CS and frankly, I don't want the CSGO community anywhere close to this game. All they care about is skins

Yup. This game's core play style is large open maps, lots of players, lots of weapons, vehicles, and tactical combat. Little of that is in CS.

Search & Destroy? Why not? Nearby every shooter has this mode. BF4, CoD, even shitty Warface has it. I see no reasons, why WW3 shouldn't have one-life round-base game mode.

1 hour ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

Search & Destroy? Why not? Nearby every shooter has this mode. BF4, CoD, even shitty Warface has it. I see no reasons, why WW3 shouldn't have one-life round-base game mode.

It's getting one, well kinda

We're the ones testing it even.

Although I accidentally left the WW3 server and got locked out of the Recon testing chat. But I don't mind, ping spikes to 500 when testing.

I would also be delighted with a limited respawn system...

6-loadout 6-respawn. 

6 death then waiting until the end of the circle.

And maybe a team game is going to happen

I would like to see another smaller team style mode, but this game certainly isn't counterstrike

Declined as not matched our forum requirements.

Sign in to follow this