Hypnotic

[ Player Awareness ] optimizations

So to clarify it - in every advanced tactical game we have serious and rich player awareness as here in ww3 i mean :

- when somebody throw grenade to you start screaming - omg grande ....

- when somebody from your team is close to you and die or enemy shoot you you screaming - he is die , somebody help we hit and etc.

I think we need some special class lets say - spec ops class who not bawl as somebody hick or a first-class soldier ... we nead to have more personal touch on the character with something like this we can plan and execute ours plans as its should be the only sounds your person should emit are groaning and wailing i thing .

This class can be chosen lets say with the emblems ( on the end they are for designate from what military part you are ) or in different menu .....  ofcourse this advantage should have his and disadvantages ( may be restricted to not have level 1 and 2 armor or and different and limited radio sounds ) .

I think it to suggest it from very long time and now i gathered enough passion to du it just before go to bed so i can sleep calmly i hope the content not full with errors .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hypnotic said:

This class can be chosen lets say with the emblems ( on the end they are for designate from what military part you are ) or in different menu .....  ofcourse this advantage should have his and disadvantages ( may be restricted to not have level 1 and 2 armor or and different and limited radio sounds ) .

Maybe change it with the voice lines, right now it's just different languages with a few variations. They could make a 'tactical' or silent voice pack.
I kinda get annoyed when someone throws a grenade at me while he hasn't noticed me yet and then my character yells at the top of his lungs "GRENADE GTFO!" or if a teammate gets killed then I yell MAN DOWN/SL DOWN! All while trying to flank with my squad and trying not to get noticed.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Whisper if crouched and unspotted?

Edited by NeoOrNeon

shouting grenade throwing, at killing the ringing is all a show.

planning, for young people...

this game is not played by the younger generation.

I'm 38 years old and only interested in the tactical part of the game...

Posted (edited)

Im 34 :) and planning is main reason to win vs outnumbered enemy and in ww3 is even more important part .

Edited by Hypnotic
  • Like 1

Declined as low up-votes.

(if you want to refer this suggestion in the future post. Please add a link to this topic)