BadRussiaN

[Map] Maps for training aiming.

Hi!

It would be great to have a couple of very small maps in the game to practice aiming. Like of the maps from Counter strike. To can be able to call a friend to fight and compete with him in aiming skills. On such small maps will not need to look for enemies. They will always be at opposite, so the firefight will be the most intense and fun. But at the same time, it will be possible to test new weapons well and improve your aiming shooting skills.

aim_headshot0005.jpg

aim_map_2010_0.jpg

You won't believe how many people are asking for a training / testing map.
Even though the devs have already told us that it won't be added untis closer to the release of 1.0

For the love of god look at the forums to see if your suggestion, question or topic has already been mentioned by someone else.

I guess You misunderstood me. I'm NOT suggesting adding a training / testing map on the similarity of VR Training Area from Planetside 2 (watch the video below - there is available all the weapons and targets, but you can not play against other players.)
I suggest to add ORDINARY MAPS for the TDM mode. Only very small. For a small number of players (4-8 players).
Didn’t ever play a CS? ?

26 minutes ago, BadRussiaN said:

Didn’t ever play a CS? ?

Only less than 10 hours so idk everything about old CS, not even about CSGO

Posted (edited)

Идея так себе, зона слишком маленькая, а убийства происходят быстро. Тут нужна карта по больше, но идея прикольная) 

The idea is so-so, the zone is too small, and the killings happen quickly. Here you need a map for more, but the idea is cool)

Edited by NooB

26 минут назад, NooB сказал:

the zone is too small

That's the meaning - to shoot without stopping.

Все ровно такая зона не пойдёт, а чтоб в стрельбе потренироваться можно сыграть DTM Москва) 

Аll exactly such a zone will not go, but in order to practice shooting you can play DTM Moscow)

Declined as Inactive.

Weapon range is coming to World War 3