Sign in to follow this  
Fullback

[Feature] Squad & Vehicle management

Question

Posted (edited)

1. Squad management:

I would love to manage the squad while still alive. Means changing and making a new squad, kicking or promoting people, setting the squads privacy (open to join or closed).

2. Squad Movement:

The squad lead can see how many squads are attacking a objective while looking at it. It would be awesome imo if the sql can see a transparant line connecting the squadleaders to their marked objective on the big map. Makes it easier to just see the state of the battle in one look and where the other squads are moving (Preplanning for voip and more squadplay).

3. Vehicle Limit indicator:

We have now  a vehicle limit but not sure how many there are actually allowed on the map. Give us a indication like 2/3 (2 out of 3) vehicles on the battlefield in the spawn menu.

4. Vehicle decay:

I often had the vehicle spawn disabled because someone called in a base tank, drove somewhere and abandoned it. As long as no one kills it, it will block a slot. Make that non default tanks decay (take damage) after like 1min of abandoning the tank (time from the top of my head).

Edited by Fullback
Sqaud management extended

5 answers to this question

I like features that make the squad leaders work together, best case scenario is the whole team coordinating together. I wonder why we can't lock or privatize squads for when you want to play with a few buddies and don't want random people in your squad, this would be less annoying if you could see the names of squad mates from deploy screen to.

6 часов назад, Fullback сказал:

1. Squad management:

I would love to manage the squad while still aliv

20190716205741_1.thumb.jpg.e81e61fefd82b6f40daf850e1d06e7be.jpg20190716205802_1.thumb.jpg.b4876dcc6b960d26b2886cb2a8f89820.jpg20190716205804_1.thumb.jpg.bbdcf8e32bcef78b028db0c52ff81457.jpg

6 minutes ago, Fullback said:

Ok that is not complicated and takes forever at all....

It's quite fast once you get used to it. Takes less than a second to give orders out use the radial.

7 hours ago, Fullback said:

Means changing and making a new squad

7 hours ago, Fullback said:

setting the squads privacy (open to join or closed).

Then only this is left I guess.

• Like 1