Sign in to follow this  
XWSL

Hope the developer can make the single plot mode or the PVE mode.

Developers do not follow the trend to make big escape killing games, which will lead to the game completely ghost clothes, how many games are destroyed in the big escape killing mode, if the addition of updated single-player scenario mode, more players will buy your game, I beg you, go to the top of the game developers to see my message!!!

2 hours ago, XWSL said:

if the addition of updated single-player scenario mode, more players will buy your game

wow, thats a good enough and tcomprehensive analytics i think, no reason not to trust... F51, make a singleplayer please. If it will not get paid off, mr. XWSL will cover the costs ;)

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Confirmed not to happen in the near future and even later it depends on the game's success and demand of a SP mode.

Edited by Matt_dOvale

I'm not sure what's going on here. What is a "big escape killing game?"

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, NeoOrNeon said:

"big escape killing game?"

I think he means the Battle Royale gamemode, since the objective of Recon is to escape an area full of radiation.

Maybe just BR in general

Edited by Matt_dOvale

4 hours ago, NeoOrNeon said:

我不知道这是怎么回事。什么是“大逃亡杀人游戏”?

For example, PUBG, Fear of Wolves,  Island of Nyne:Battle Royale, the latter two games have been completely ghost suit.

Did you ever play recon XWSL? It's a lot of fun, TF51 said it was their take on the battle royal genre but I can't really see to many similarities. It's more like last squad standing with some objectives that help you achieve that.

3 hours ago, NeoOrNeon said:

你玩过侦查XWSL吗?这是很有趣的,TF51说这是他们对战斗皇家流派的看法,但我看不出有多少相似之处。这更像是上一支球队的目标,帮助你实现这一目标。

I know, but I still want TF51 to produce single-player campaign scenario models, such as the Battlefield Series and the Call of Mission Series, so that the game will be more fun.

We all know the devs have their hands full so if we did get a singer player game mode it should be more useful than a narrative. Maybe a set of tutorials. 

5 hours ago, NeoOrNeon said:

We all know the devs have their hands full so if we did get a singer player game mode it should be more useful than a narrative. Maybe a set of tutorials. 

A little backstory would be nice, I keep seeing these poster with zombies on them and I really want to learn more about what happened

Declined as not matched our forum requirements.

Sign in to follow this