53 minutes ago, ExInferis said:

Does this mean the only way to earn money is to follow Squad Leader orders? Because that would be one hell of an incentive to reward team play for those that are interested in it.

Not the only, but the best one

• Like 2

On 7/21/2019 at 7:44 PM, tynblpb said:

WAT? I'm starting to think that we are playing different games. 

I'm not thinking there is no teamplay mechanics in ww3. There are and the most prevalent is probably the BP/strike system.

You can really make a difference while playing as a squad in this regard.

But after playing 250h of this game (I like it as you can tell) I just wish there would be some more as just running around together as the only real way of having teamwork gets kinda stale at some point.

As I'm saying there are teamplay mechanics ingame but I just wish there would be some more little things you could to with each other.

• Like 3

Just finished a Match with me and Fullback playing in the same squad (he's really an amazing guy!)

Was surprising how easier is discuss a topic in a voice chat, and we discover we basically agree. Still different view angles, but both very valid!  Still, it's hard (especially for people that does not speak english very good like me) to explain things in a forum.

So if people are still interested in this topic, it would be nice to arrange a sort of "podcast" on one of the voice channels in the WW3 discord, maybe with one of the devs too, because something really good and constructive could come up!

• Like 3

Gameplay was much better during launch. Right now its a disaster.

The gameplay changes, Patch after patch destroyed the game. 

Gameplay has been getting dumbed down, its lie to say it hasn't.

At this point just start all over the gameplay got so messed up. Even when the game first launched and had worse spawns then now (still not good now, but much better), Very OP shotguns/tanks/rpgs, and Performance issues it was 10x more fun then now objectively looking without having those honeymoon glasses on. The worse part of this is being able to compare the game as it is now to how it was. You actually earned your streaks, earned your kills, had to think about how you were going to play and there wasn't constant steak spam.

No complaints on tech or content from be only issues with how bad the gameplay has gotten. But every patch was bad for the game when it came to gameplay changes. No amount of  performance increases is going to fix the shit gameplay to bring back players who quit. If the game is boring now its going to be boring later.

The FPS part of the game had more depth besides who shoot first and you had to some effort into the gunplay inorder to do good as well could out play players. Not that its was the most indepth FPS gunplay system but its was decently enjoyable. Needed to be a bit higher back then as well but kept lowering the TTK dumbed down the game to much of a who shot first game. The game isn't even all that tactical or teamwork orientated so removing the FPS part of the game to focus on "Tactics"  which are very dumbed down in this game to the part you cant really call it content. People still complaining about the low TTK which is the number one issue with the game which they keep getting ignored by devs.

The people here still dont even play that much. See my friend list sit at 300-400 hours for the few people that played "a lot" before they stop playing while most players are finally reaching 300 hours after 8 months of the game being out. If the game is so good play it more then just a measly 300 hours By this time players should be having 500-100 hours in game. The biggest issue with forum poster is probably they dont play the game to realize how messed up it is.

Also talking about the Heli drone is just LOL, already new it was going to be broken. Just look at BF4. For months the devs were saying no air vics in game cus it was bad for the ground experience. a couple of fly bois badgered the devs to put it into the game further killing the enjoyment. L2P shills dont understand that yes technically possible to take it out but its annoying AF to deal with while taking away the enjoyment from the ground game. 

Just delete the heli, the devs are not gonna balance it even if they tried. It only hurts the game.

But it doesnt matter. The few people here will echochamber for the devs to give them false positive feedback after every bad gameplay change and the game will never recover. Came back to check on the game seeing its still in the trash pile with the same issues still killing it.

Game used to be fun, just revert it please. Or give us custom servers where we could fix the game ourselves

• Like 1

Yes devs revert it to the condition where even if u've flanked enemies and start shooting them from behind, if there are more than 2 enemies u'll never win firefight. Make WW3's TTK equal to Fortnite.

Some things are never changing. TZoningHard saying that he knows it all, and all others "give them false positive feedback" is the one of this things. Sometimes I think he is copypasting his posts...

Edited by tynblpb
  • Like 1

It died, just look at the shrinking player numbers after the free weekend. The game lags, hitreg doesnt work properly, ttk got tweaked so often that it actually became worse with every patch, gameplay and squadplay is almost non-existend, Drone is still annoying af when not in a good squad (which doesnt exist outside of friend discord teams), tanks all over the place, no option to choose ammo for anti tank from the start and only one av rocket.
And last but not least the forum community got poisened by the stoned mod and ultra biased fanboys. Sad but true. I bet almost anybody unhappy with WW3 will never touch an EA title again. At least a lesson learnt. 

7 часов назад, tynblpb сказал:

Yes devs revert it to the condition where even if u've flanked enemies and start shooting them from behind, if there are more than 2 enemies u'll never win firefight. Make WW3's TTK equal to Fortnite.

High TTK games are very pleased by camper-snipers, shotgun apes and other kind of f**s. "High TTK" means to be high only for automatic weapons. Remember oneshotting Railgun in Quake 3 or Flak Cannon in Unreal Tournament. I'm tired enough even, when I suddenly can't flinch out sniper with G29 in close combat. He can kill you just between your burst=)

But I agree, that randomless makes this game worse. Random kick in automatic fire wasn't exist on the start of the game. And TTK now isn't high or low, it's random. You can gutshot enemy in 3 shot with Hollow Point, or don't kill with 8 succesful hits (VEPR). I don't think, it's good.

The post is mainly directed at Gutshot:
It's true that there are some technical issues atm but I am pretty optimistic that these can be fixed. Besides that I find it very interesting that you call the forum community poisened by "ultra biased fanboys" - you need to explain that to me. If I am not mistaken, this thread (and several others) was opened to express critique on the current state on the game by said community. So who and what are these biased fanboys? Anybody who doesn't repeat "the game is dead" in every post? Am I an ultra biased fanboy who dares to have a lot of fun with the game despite the technical problems?

I mean no offense, but you and TZoning seem far more biased than many of the more positive/constructive members of the forum at the moment. Making the claim, that every positive feedback is "false" and comes from "biased fanboys" shows severe lack of respect for the opinions of others and of the insight that your very own opinion is just as subjective as others.

Just in case you might have failed to read it:

Many (not everybody of course) here in this thread agree that the armor system could need some tweaks and reworks and I would say most of the suggestions hint to a slight and conditional increase in the TTK. To improve the consistency of the TTK maybe changes on the hit boxes are needed. At least I would propose to decrease the size of the gut shot area and let ceramic and steel plates also protect your sides so that armor comes into play more often.

Many agree that teamplay atm leaves a bit too desire and that's why there are different suggestions on how to work on it.

Nobody likes the technical problems but afaik the next large update is focused on the engine update and the improved server performance which hopefully comes along.

• Like 2

6 минут назад, †FeuerEuphorie† сказал:

But I agree, that randomless makes this game worse. Random kick in automatic fire wasn't exist on the start of the game. And TTK now isn't high or low, it's random. You can gutshot enemy in 3 shot with Hollow Point, or don't kill with 8 succesful hits (VEPR). I don't think, it's good.

Then aim better. I don't have such problems. But mb it's due me running with Pecheneg. Why I'm running with Pecheneg? Because it's usually 2hits kill if u headshotting enemy. With SA80(or any other 5.56x45 AR) it can be 3(!) shots directly to the head to kill enemy. 1st to rip off helmet, 2nd damaging, 3rd finishing. And when u r used to killing with 2 bullets u start turning and realize that enemy isn't dead, u r trying to finish enemy with 50-50 chances. And when it's happening for the third time u r:

Oof, where is my LMG?!

So, it's not randomness, it's working armor. Or, again, someone need to aim better.

But I'll agree about randon horizontal kicks. They are the reason why I'm not using MG5. Info says, that MG5 has less horizontal recoil than Pecheneg, but with kicks in reality MG5 has almost x1.5 horizontal spread. So I would prefer that random kicks should be removed with the cost of increased vertical recoil. And closer to the release date I'll definitely will start the discussion.

@holyrobbe I will not deny that this thread has some constructive feedback and good critique, but imo its more an exception than regularity. Just look at the overall state, the amount of new threads and replies, here and on steam community. It becomes less and less and the posts that are made come from almost the same people. Even this forum has only like 10-20 active users/ops.
Furthermore a couple of weeks/months ago one couldn't even critique the game without getting stoned by shrieking fans that would defend any flaw until death.
Its tiresome and many people already moved on with their lives, tired of spending energy into a game that sadly doesnt evolve in a way many players are happy with. (tanks, drone, ammo, hitreg, ping, lag, performance etc)
If it would be different we wouldnt have significant shrinking player numbers after the free weekend (>35%), at least it should've stayed the same or numbers should've slightly increased.
But it didnt happen and now players and espacially devs should ask themselfs why that is and how to deal with it, which they hopefully will be able to catch up to with the coming update.

Edited by Gutshot

3 минуты назад, tynblpb сказал:

So, it's not randomness, it's working armor. Or, again, someone need to aim better.

Why not to make armor vest covering all body, espesially ceramic and steel? Both Russian 6B45 and US ESAPI have groin protection. As result, we will have same 5-6 BTK on Ceramic-Steel armor but they will be not random average, but stable.

I have no problems with headshot, Even more, I think headshot are really undepowered. Remember one shooter, I played, called Alien Rage. You had to hit 10-20 times to kill enemy soldier in body, but headshot finished them immediately.

3 минуты назад, †FeuerEuphorie† сказал:

Why not to make armor vest covering all body, espesially ceramic and steel? Both Russian 6B45 and US ESAPI have groin protection. As result, we will have same 5-6 BTK on Ceramic-Steel armor but they will be not random average, but stable.

I have no problems with headshot, Even more, I think headshot are really undepowered. Remember one shooter, I played, called Alien Rage. You had to hit 10-20 times to kill enemy soldier in body, but headshot finished them immediately.

Well, I've  asked about it 5 months ago and the idea was kinda welcomed if we look at the poll results.

Or supply drop theme made by Dunabar. I asked about it 7 months ago. I'm still hesitating should I copy-paste all my themes in the old Ideas*Suggestions part of the forum or not.

1 час назад, tynblpb сказал:

I'm still hesitating should I copy-paste all my themes in the old Ideas*Suggestions part of the forum or not.

There wasn't voting before. So don't have any problems with conscience)

Personally I don't want to play a game that requires, 30 shots, to kill.

I was lobbying for realism from the beginning.

And even now, I believe that realism can bring success to WW3 game.

Crazy running shooting games, he has no future...

Realism and credibility are the future.

• Like 1

I think the game needs changes :

Stop the spray and pray :

People just dump their mags like retards at any distances because that's the most effective way to kill. Increase recoil on all guns, make mags above 30 rounds a lot heavier and with higher penalties (reload time, equip time, sway idk). Aiming for the head is not worth it because if you hit the helmet, you just hit armor and dealt less damage than a leg shot (everyone runs with level 3 helmet). To me, helmet armor should be removed to promote aiming well over spraying.

Also, gun ROF is so high it's not even worth considering aiming for the head : why would I waste .5 sec to get a headshot (and possibly hit a helmet) when I can just get 3 shots on target way more easily in that time frame by aiming at their chest ?

It'd be a nice way to introduce DMRs like SKS, SR-15, MK 14 that can kill in ~2-3 shots. That way, other calibers could be rebalanced:  5.56 kills in ~5 shots and 7.62  in ~4.

Remove Cap zone bags

we all know that feature is just makeup to hide the huge lack of teamplay of the game. The game is so fast paced that you can see people running around with 66 or even 33 hp, they simply don't care about healing they just want to fight apparently (because they know they can get health at the next cap zone). I think the game should have its pace slowed down by adding more cover between capzones : ATM, you either die because you were sprinting to a capzone and didn't see an enemy or you die in the capzone. Why aren't there any fights between 2 capzones ???? There should be more incentive to defend zones : I'm sure that 99% of the players just pick attackers everytime.

What's the point of the global system ?

The 2 factions are completely unbalanced. Even if they were, almost no one cares about spending ressources on the bonuses. The player should have a feeling of belonging to its faction and try to make it grow (for instance, a game called M.A.G had kind of the same global system and people really were into their factions and fighting for them). As there is no difference between the 2, this whole systen is completely useless. Why the hell can we even change teams and fight against our faction  ???? (I know it's for balance but that's literally against the whole idea of winning games to make your own faction better)

Make loadouts unique

I know you're currently working on this but I hope you're making the right choice. Attachments should almost all have their pros and cons, there shouldn't be any superior or inferior ones. Currently, Jumbo grip is the best all around grip if you can spare the weight. Long barrel is objectively better than the other ones and there's no reason to go for the medium barrel (only cons).

I like the fact that we have a lot of guns to choose from but I wish we could have additional gadgets to carry . Ie : Replace secondary weapon with anti tank mine or a drone. 99% of the time, having only 1 primary is enough, especially since you can change among 8 different loadouts after every deaths (and even change gadgets).

I don't see a reason to have 2 primaries (unless you want a backup if you're sniping or a long range if you run shotgun).

Edited by JiggyJinjo
  • Like 1

I just would like to see:

-After round server loads new map and i keep playing with same people

-something that connects players like bf4 platoons / battlelog

-bigger maps with more players ( bf 64, Hll 100 )

Even game is good it turns out to be boring.

8 hours ago, JiggyJinjo said:

People just dump their mags like retards at any distances because that's the most effective way to kill. Increase recoil on all guns, make mags above 30 rounds a lot heavier and with higher penalties (reload time, equip time, sway idk). Aiming for the head is not worth it because if you hit the helmet, you just hit armor and dealt less damage than a leg shot (everyone runs with level 3 helmet). To me, helmet armor should be removed to promote aiming well over spraying.

Also, gun ROF is so high it's not even worth considering aiming for the head : why would I waste .5 sec to get a headshot (and possibly hit a helmet) when I can just get 3 shots on target way more easily in that time frame by aiming at their chest ?

It'd be a nice way to introduce DMRs like SKS, SR-15, MK 14 that can kill in ~2-3 shots. That way, other calibers could be rebalanced:  5.56 kills in ~5 shots and 7.62  in ~4.

As far as I can tell, the biggest problem now when it comes to TTK is the randomness involved because of the high pings I get connecting to a server halfway around the world (OC to AS). Sometimes, I can keep my crosshair on an enemy and dump about ten rounds and they do fine, others I'll let out a small burst and they'll drop dead same way. It works both ways as well. Sometimes due to ping I die after I've run behind cover. I really don't know what the solution to this is, but at the moment it feels pretty cheese. The only solution in many cases is to mag dump.

Also as a note, the maximum amount of shots for kill on head shot for any rifle round should be two. Helmets are usually only good against just bumping your head against obstacles, and you'd be lucky if one can stop two 9mm. Although I am willing to deviate for balance purposes, max should still be two so that it favours skillful shooting. I would also be happy to see one shot for DMR, but that is up for debate.

10 hours ago, JiggyJinjo said:

Stop the spray and pray :

It's the attachments, they are way to effective in my opinion. The spread on weapons without them is fine.

11 hours ago, JiggyJinjo said:

:  5.56 kills in ~5 shots and 7.62  in ~4.

FIVE SHOTS?!?!? That's a wayyy too long ttk. It's WW3 not CoD...

For me the ttk isn't the problem, it's that somehow in TDM, without radars people know where I am without any footsteps or even across the maps and then shoot me without giving me time to react. CQB shouldn't have a high ttk compared to long range battles. But somehow people aim perfectly for my head for some reason

59 minutes ago, Matt_dOvale said:

+100500. TTK is quite good, i`d make it even lower a little

1 hour ago, Matt_dOvale said:

it's that somehow in TDM, without radars people know where I am without any footsteps or even across the maps and then shoot me without giving me time to react.

c'mon, its TDM - enemies are literally EVERY-FREAKIN-WHERE! You cant even be sure that there is no enemy behind you even if you`ve looked around 0.00000001 sec ago

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Atway said:

You cant even be sure that there is no enemy behind you even if you`ve looked around 0.00000001 sec ago

I mean in front of me without help from anyone else, which you can see in the damage log

On 7/26/2019 at 12:02 PM, Matt_dOvale said:

For me the ttk isn't the problem, it's that somehow in TDM, without radars people know where I am without any footsteps or even across the maps and then shoot me without giving me time to react. CQB shouldn't have a high ttk compared to long range battles. But somehow people aim perfectly for my head for some reason

Well you already need 5 shots with 5.56 if you hit armor with 2 of your bullets. Still that was one of my proposals among all the other ones.

If they bring DMRs, they could be broken if they killed in only 2 hits no matter where you shot. If they always kill in 3 shots, then the TTK will be less than any AR and there won't be any reason to play them (unless headshot is 100% kill even on helmet shot)

On 7/26/2019 at 9:34 AM, nubbits said:

As far as I can tell, the biggest problem now when it comes to TTK is the randomness involved because of the high pings I get connecting to a server halfway around the world (OC to AS). Sometimes, I can keep my crosshair on an enemy and dump about ten rounds and they do fine, others I'll let out a small burst and they'll drop dead same way. It works both ways as well. Sometimes due to ping I die after I've run behind cover. I really don't know what the solution to this is, but at the moment it feels pretty cheese. The only solution in many cases is to mag dump.

Also as a note, the maximum amount of shots for kill on head shot for any rifle round should be two. Helmets are usually only good against just bumping your head against obstacles, and you'd be lucky if one can stop two 9mm. Although I am willing to deviate for balance purposes, max should still be two so that it favours skillful shooting. I would also be happy to see one shot for DMR, but that is up for debate.

I don't think that protecting the hardest and the most rewarding part to hit is a good thing. 

See this target :

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "target human"

The head is not even 10% of the target. Now with the helmet on :

1540306470642.jpg

It covers ~40% of your face and it covers almost 100% on the sides and on the back.

Now let's get back to calculus : if the head is 10% of your body and the unprotected part is 15% of your head (3 sides are 100% protected, the unprotected front is 60% <=> 60/3 = 15).

This means that, to score an headshot, you have to hit a part that takes 0.10*0.15 = 1.5% of the surface of the player.

if you miss and hit the helmet, you have to hit his head which is 10% of his body again : 10% * 10% = 1% of the surface of the player.

Now let's get this straight : Do you really think that it is worth it to try to hit a part that's 1.5% of the whole target you can shoot at ? On top of that, if you miss, your bullet may completely miss the target. Whereas if you shoot high-chest, you have a much larger part to hit and on top of that, missing can cause bullets to hit the head or the arms. Also, you can freely shoot while moving without much penalty in this game so that's even harder. Let's not forget the fact that you have to face your target to be able to headshot him : you can only headshot someone if he was facing you, if you play that way, you have poor tactics.

Most games got this part right by never allowing players to protect their head. CSGO is one exception because the game has high tickrate, guns with reliable accuracy/recoil and forces players to stop to make accurate shots. Still, some guns like the AK will one shot kill in the head and it is not seen as a broken mechanic : hitting the head is hard and it should be rewarded accordingly. 

In WW3, hitting the head is not even a guaranteed one hit kill depending on the distance.

And now, a video to show how hard and unreliable it is to hit the head with server lag, imagine this guy doing that with his head while strafing.... :

On 7/26/2019 at 11:44 AM, PartTimeAHole said:

It's the attachments, they are way to effective in my opinion. The spread on weapons without them is fine.

+1 I once tried the SA80 without any grips and the recoil is almost perfect, I'd increase it a bit more thought.

So far we can all agree that firemodes are useless : anyone runs with full auto (even though people don't know that 3 round burst has less recoil and enables you to shoot even faster if you time it right). Semi is unreliable : it sometimes doesn't register clicks when you click too fast (despite the gun having a way higher ROF than how fast you can click with your fingers). I use it sometimes but only on Battle Rifles.

/Please, use multiqoute.
weedtime

On 7/20/2019 at 9:42 PM, Matt_dOvale said:

Tell that to Arma, Squad, Post Scriptum, Hell Let Loose, Insurgency, Insurgency: Sandstorm and SWAT. You can't accomplish anything without teamwork, communication and coordination, The team which is better at it always wins the game.

Still a choice isnt it? And the teams that dont get ruined.