Boursk

[Feature] More Levels/Ranks Please!

I've been playing this game for just about a month now and I'm getting close to the max level for my EU account.

Would it be possible to add more Levels/Ranks to the game, perhaps going as far as up to Level 50 at least for now? :D

It'd definetly make me happy at least :)

I mean, it's just a number really. Just some extra credits once in a while will be more than enough for me

8 minutes ago, Matt_dOvale said:

I mean, it's just a number really. Just some extra credits once in a while will be more than enough for me

Well yea, but why not both?

Might aswell right? :o

27 minutes ago, Boursk said:

Well yea, but why not both?

Might aswell right? :o

Well each level has their own army rank attached to it, we don't really want Master Sargeant 3000+ star division 3 or something made up now do we xD

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Matt_dOvale said:

Well each level has their own army rank attached to it, we don't really want Master Sargeant 3000+ star division 3 or something made up now do we xD

BRUH u know we want it :))) 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

:D nice one Boursk but i think the idea is not bad and little unnecessary same time.

So i thing is good idea let's say to have 1-5 levels more after the last level and this levels correspond to your years of service ( with honorable emblems reward for every year playtime not registered player - playing time  ) 1 l. for 3 years , 2 l. for 6 years, 3 l. for 9 years etc.. .

The benefits from this level increase and optimization  are:

- we will distinguish the veterans from casualties players with time

- will feel happy you got something special for your gaming time

- the vital ones will choose more comfortable / careless will know what to expect when join in that squad

- and there will be less conflicts on squads .

Very important this additional emblems and level should be visible only from your teammates not enemies :) .

Edited by Hypnotic

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Hypnotic said:

:D nice one Boursk but i think the idea is not bad and little unnecessary same time.

So i thing is good idea let's say to have 1-5 levels more after the last level and this levels correspond to your years of service ( with honorable emblems reward for every year playtime not registered player - playing time  ) 1 l. for 3 years , 2 l. for 6 years, 3 l. for 9 years etc.. .

The benefits from this level increase and optimization  are:

- we will distinguish the veterans from casualties players with time

- will feel happy you got something special for your gaming time

- the vital ones will choose more comfortable / careless will know what to expect when join in that squad

- and there will be less conflicts on squads .

Very important this additional emblems and level should be visible only from your teammates not enemies :) .

How is additional progression options unnecessary?

That's like saying "we could've added ketchup to your fries, but let's not" 

If anything they should be expanding vastly on the levels and the rewards you get from it to make the player feel like they're always working towards something so they have added incentive to keep playing the game - This is how you get players to stick around.

And if they add additional emblems then they most definetly SHOULD be visible to everyone, and not just your teammates so you know what you're potentially up against.

Edited by Boursk

Posted (edited)

- 1 You already showed it it's useless you make perfect example with the video you share the parody is polished reality :) 

-2 With that special levels you will dealing seriously much more then the additional boring 20-30 more levels as in the movie :) and what they will do with the levels we have now is another question i think .

- 3 because too much extras on your display is annoying ( everybody likes simple and clean menu ) when pres tap button - imaginate you running as everybody do it and press tap button for quick check what happened on the leaderboard ( we all want it for ability to pressing tab and running same time and we have it by the way after the updates if i remember correct ) and you have tons of useless info in that moment you trying to process and focusing and sniper / tank or car ....  kill you because you not see it from icons for ranks , clans , statistics for ping ,  playtime....  and if enemies see opposite team hi have several or more hardcore players then his teammates will always try to change the team and here we will lose the precious TEAMBALANCE and for enemies you have enough levels to show him but here as always the developers will decide :)  .

by the way i voted UP for your [Feature] .

Edited by Hypnotic

7 hours ago, Hypnotic said:

- 1 You already showed it it's useless you make perfect example with the video you share the parody is polished reality :) 

-2 With that special levels you will dealing seriously much more then the additional boring 20-30 more levels as in the movie :) and what they will do with the levels we have now is another question i think .

- 3 because too much extras on your display is annoying ( everybody likes simple and clean menu ) when pres tap button - imaginate you running as everybody do it and press tap button for quick check what happened on the leaderboard ( we all want it for ability to pressing tab and running same time and we have it by the way after the updates if i remember correct ) and you have tons of useless info in that moment you trying to process and focusing and sniper / tank or car ....  kill you because you not see it from icons for ranks , clans , statistics for ping ,  playtime....  and if enemies see opposite team hi have several or more hardcore players then his teammates will always try to change the team and here we will lose the precious TEAMBALANCE and for enemies you have enough levels to show him but here as always the developers will decide :)  .

by the way i voted UP for your [Feature] .

There doesn't need to be alot of info, it can literaly be just one icon that shows players everything they need to know about the player - CoD Modern Warfare 2 (and many of the other COD's) had a prestige icon that showed players what prestige the player is and it wouldn't hurt at all for WW3 to use a similiar concept.

hqdefault.jpg

Also your fucking coloured text gives me eye cancer, stop pls

Declined as low up-votes.

(if you want to refer this suggestion in the future post. Please add a link to this topic)

More ranks coming in future.