Sign in to follow this  
DisRawTomato

Vehicles still severely messed up

DESCRIPTION OF BUG (required: if the possible provide screenshots or video):

Passengers in vehicles showing up wrong and vehicle health (2nd pic) showing as damaged when it actually isn't (it had full hp). As seen in 1st pic, passenger's name didn't show. In the 2nd pic I'm shown as driver and alone in vehicle thou someone else was driving and I was in spot 2. Picture 3 shows that my machine gun is empty and can't be reloaded thou I have spare ammo.

Video: Stuck self destroying message. After self destructing a vehicle I died by an enemy, respawnd at spawn and jump in a tank as PASSENGER. It showed me wrongly as the driver and the self destroying message kept showing.

1801914323_WorldWar3Screenshot2019_07.21-22_25_37_12.thumb.png.16285d3d78da0914a8b809d6434e7a88.png

1130910663_WorldWar3Screenshot2019_07.22-18_57_11_01.thumb.png.6ea28376d8ea6dda9e74d403250cd88e.png

1484639986_WorldWar3Screenshot2019_07.22-18_41_35_75.thumb.png.e18e26e5d8ffbe760a142b6aa10af110.png

Video: https://youtu.be/wrGkMuIzWbA

GAME BUILD ID (required: please go to the game's properties on Steam and find it under the local files tab at the bottom):

STEPS TO REPRODUCE (required):

Jump in a vehicle with a teammate. idk.

5 hours ago, DisRawTomato said:

And then there is also this:

It's not a bug, you shouldn't be drive in there, it's a tracked vehicle. When the tracks cannot catch any contact, you'll mostly get stuck.

I guessed it was clear what the problem was, but apparently not to everyone.

There is an enemy on the ground that I'm repeatedly driving over 2-3x times. You can see, that he is directly under the tracks a couple of times, yet he lives.  And regarding your point " you shouldn't be drive in there ". What is that supposed to mean? That has to be the poorest excuse for a bugged part of the map. smh

3 минуты назад, DisRawTomato сказал:

There is an enemy on the ground that I'm repeatedly driving over 2-3x times. You can see, that he is directly under the tracks a couple of times, yet he lives.  And regarding your point " you shouldn't be drive in there ". What is that supposed to mean? That has to be the poorest excuse for a bugged part of the map. smh

U can lie beneath the AFV/Tank. Both IRL and in-game.

13 minutes ago, DisRawTomato said:

He's lying between your tracks...

There is nothing bugged with this part of the map, you shouldn't be drive in there - unless you want to stuck. There are some rules for tracked equipment IRL which are implemented in the game.

On 7/27/2019 at 11:00 PM, weedtime said:

He's lying between your tracks...

There is nothing bugged with this part of the map, you shouldn't be drive in there - unless you want to stuck. There are some rules for tracked equipment IRL which are implemented in the game.

Too bad Poland didn't built the equivalent of a garden fence on it's borders. Would have stopped german tiger tanks right there.

Anyway, I cropped the video and slowed it down for you. I just hope it isn't "weedtime" every time you open up the bug section. Because I'm starting to have my doubts.

20 минут назад, DisRawTomato сказал:

Too bad Poland didn't built the equivalent of a garden fence on it's borders. Would have stopped german tiger tanks right there.

Anyway, I cropped the video and slowed it down for you. I just hope it isn't "weedtime" every time you open up the bug section. Because I'm starting to have my doubts.

https://youtu.be/-Yz1-MVo2mk

And? Now we see ur fail in slow-mo. What've changed?

Why should AFV  be able to "climb" on that fence when it's clearly visible that not even 5% of the frontal projection of its tracks are in contact with concrete wall?

Edited by tynblpb

1 hour ago, tynblpb said:

And? Now we see ur fail in slow-mo. What've changed?

Why should AFV  be able to "climb" on that fence when it's clearly visible that not even 5% of the frontal projection of its tracks are in contact with concrete wall?

Do you need to boost your post count that bad, that you keep commenting on a post that has zero to do with you? What a damn looser.

I'm trying to report an issue with the vehicle running over a player and him not taking damage every time. Secondly, it's very poor map design, if you can get stuck in the middle of the main road. Recreating that small wall as partially destroyed so one could drive in and out of that spot would fix it. But here we are with some "experts", that aren't even devs, telling players there's nothing one could do.

I will add this to report sheet, Developers will decide, you might be right - I can see you drive through him in last seconds, I didn't notice this earlier.

I'm also closing this topic for obvious reasons, if you wish to add something, PM me.

Thanks.

• Like 1