Sign in to follow this  
Ziogualty

Additional ammo and reload

I think that "hold R" should work only if you want to 'swap' ammo.

If you have no standard ammo left, soldier should load special ammo in by simply press R as a normal reload.

It does not feel natural the way it is now: why a soldier should stop reloading his weapon and be harmless just because the last magazine has different bullets?

Same with RPG: If a soldier has something to shot at the enemy, it should keep doing so. 

ATM it looks like your soldier keeps forgetting he has still ammo, and you have to "hold R" to remind him so...

7 минут назад, Ziogualty сказал:

If you have no standard ammo left, soldier should load special ammo in by simply press R as a normal reload

If u r out of ammo simply press LMB and ur soldier starts to load alternate ammo if it is available. I thought it's well-known.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

If u r out of ammo simply press LMB and ur soldier starts to load alternate ammo if it is available. I thought it's well-known.

Now is known more than before (at least for me) !

Thnx for the info, even if this workaround does not sound really intuitive (like the thing that soldier do not realod if ADS).

11 hours ago, tynblpb said:

Doesn't work for me, no matter how much I spam LMB