Eagleeye

ETA till next Milestone?

Hi worldwar3 Devs,  great job with the game.. wel the big question is in the title,  :D 

Futher i really enjoy ingame content with the customization. Very good gameplay and optimization with graphic wise.

i feel some guns need re balancing like :

the SIG distance. WIth the M4 NWS, been getting alot of Huh moments with these rivals😛, i dont know if the fire rate, of spread over distance . that the only thing that been returning as a problem to me,  the shotgun also very unpredictable. 

There are so many empty servers.  and sometime the only playable servers are locked... then you wait or quit the game.  

some team play tips? squad play Tips? Any Suggetions? 

Footsteps from enemy and allies sound the same?  

only been able to spawn on the squad leader. would be nice to spawn on all sqaud member specially when near objective, instead of spawning at base... (only when there al taken) :P 

Character Skins colors? or different Character presets? 

Very enjoyable game!! keep it up! 

Where is the AK-47 ?????? Desert Eagle And Magnum ??? 

Thanks!! 

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Eagleeye said:

There are so many empty servers.  and sometime the only playable servers are locked... then you wait or quit the game.  

join to an empty server and wait for other players. Locked servers are servers where match is about to end (>4500 points for any team)

some team play tips? squad play Tips? Any Suggetions? 

on the loading screen. Or check videos on Youtube

why they should sound different? What the logic here?

only been able to spawn on the squad leader. would be nice to spawn on all sqaud member

only SL can spawn on squadmates, squad members can spawn only on squad leader - its fair enough. Play with squad and squad leader, but not use squad only as a mobile spawn point

AK-47 in 2026... And why 70+years old gun if there is an AK-15 in the game?

Desert eagle is not used as military weapon (only used by GROM afaik) - its not a military weapon in general

Magnum? Which one?

image.jpeg.1eea835e8084279e9518b3962558c5ca.jpeg Image result for magnum gun Image result for magnum gun Image result for magnum Image result for magnum gun Related image 357 Magnum.jpg

Magnum is type of ammunition 

Edited by Atway

On 7/30/2019 at 6:54 PM, Eagleeye said:

Gun is WAYYY too old to still be used by great nations like Russia, even conventional forces moved on to the AK-74 and AKM.

DEAGLE is a .50 cal gun, why would you want such a heavy and unreliable gun in this game. It also doesn't serve in the military of most big countries.

Magnum is another big gun or rifle and none of the options are used in military settings; especially in WW3.

Just like in every other game??

Character Skins colors? or different Character presets? 

they're working on it, play around 21.00 CEST on European servers on friday saturday and sunday. Servers usually fill up tom around 100 - 150 players then.

I personally will be really happy to make some shots with the Taurus Model 44 I had a very good time in BF 4 with it.

Heiii on the end the game is for fun - we are all here for the fun factor in realistic tactical f.p.s. game .

On 8/1/2019 at 8:52 PM, Hypnotic said:

I personally will be really happy to make some shots with the Taurus Model 44 I had a very good time in BF 4 with it.

No. Just no. Same reason as DEagle

Posted (edited)

Yes o yes same reason as Taurus Model 44 and Desert Eagle ( fun , fun and of course fun again ) - its depends of the developers how they will implement realistically,easy or hard ( personally it's should be hard here we get the fun part of it ) to use these guns i like to have options to play with what i want as like most players in any game if i'm on real world on real world war 3 with limited resources this is another beer :) .

I will develop the idea because we touch the sensitive words ( 70+years old gun  , Desert eagle is not used as military weapon .... ) .

Ok lets forget for good old fashioned classics who have proven themselves over years with preferably i will write for new manufactured 44 mag revolver gun see here :

if it's so hard to put in such a classic try this i will be happy and with this ( but if i get deeper im sure i can get many new manufactured and developed optionshttps://www.taurususa.com/firearms/revolvers/raging-hunter/ 

if need to dig more ( here the the things get really crazy , here a lot from opposing side may be will change the color of his side :D  )https://www.magnumresearch.com/ 

On the end all who want to be part of this coferstion read carefully the part ( Why Choose .44 Magnum? here ) https://www.pewpewtactical.com/best-44-magnum-revolvers-rifles/

and without too much digging for people who are ok with the history part and are for further balancing and ideas - https://www.snipercountry.com/best-44-magnum-revolver/ .

Edited by Hypnotic

On 7/31/2019 at 6:55 PM, Matt_dOvale said:

DEAGLE is a .50 cal gun, why would you want such a heavy and unreliable gun in this game. It also doesn't serve in the military of most big countries.

I know this post is a little bit old but a better question would be why wouldn’t you want to carry around a deagle it’s

big, heavy, and loud inconvenient yeah but who cares it’s a deagle!! Also I heard some part of the us army (marines I think (or some smaller special group)) uses the deagle not .50 but at least a desert eagle.

• Haha 1