Sign in to follow this  
qb

[Feature] Action while running

Question

Hello :) first off all i love this game....good job so far.

I just want to ask if you are thinking about possibility to reload and switch weapon while runnig, also throw medpack or grenades too?

thanks for response

qb  

4 answers to this question

I think it's not bad idea but w.w.3 will become just another Bf hell again ( everybody will start to running around as crazy as in bf and here the game become fast acting fps and this is not reaistic and tactical :) bf 3/4/5 ....... failed here with thunder and crash ) now most of the owners who hate this rampaging craziness never come back again in bf series ( this is typical for call of dutty series and this free f.p.s.  d.m. games ) .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, qb said:

possibility to reload and switch weapon while runnig, also throw medpack or grenades too?

I think its not really comfortable to do it while sprinting IRL. Thus it wont be added to the game im pretty sure

Dnia 4.08.2019 o 18:54, Atway napisał:

I think its not really comfortable to do it while sprinting IRL. Thus it wont be added to the game im pretty sure

Reloading could be hard but throwing a grenade or maybe even switching weapons why not.

9 hours ago, Hypnotic said:

I think it's not bad idea but w.w.3 will become just another Bf hell again ( everybody will start to running around as crazy as in bf and here the game become fast acting fps and this is not reaistic and tactical :) bf 3/4/5 ....... failed here with thunder and crash ) now most of the owners who hate this rampaging craziness never come back again in bf series ( this is typical for call of dutty series and this free f.p.s.  d.m. games ) .

That make sense :)

btw i came from bf5 :D