Sign in to follow this  
THEzRude

Anti Air ?

So. What i have been playing, and oh SO many times the game gets dominated by 1 good chopper pilot. Not because nobody can hit him. But cause soon as he goes below 70% armor he dashes to base and repairs. Wrecking 30 kills easily ber life.

Trying to kill constantly moving tiny ass chopper with RPG7 suck ass big time.

So since this is "WW3"... Can we get  stingers, iglas or javelins ? Or are those guns too "OP" for the chopper pilots to handle ?

If you want laser guided rockets you can attach them to a battle drone. They are not very effective on infantry though

Just get any Tank like the Bumerang and equip it with the AP machinegun rounds. The Heli will be destroyed in less than 10 hits. Do not use your primary, the damage is not worth it.

I wish more people knew about this

11 hours ago, JiggyJinjo said:

Just get any Tank like the Bumerang and equip it with the AP machinegun rounds. The Heli will be destroyed in less than 10 hits. Do not use your primary, the damage is not worth it.

I wish more people knew about this

Yep heavy machine gun is probably the best. You can also equip it on to the UGVs like leviathan and battle bot which are also going to be harder to hit for the heli pilot.

Also keep in mind that on most vehicles the maximum incline of the main turret is pretty low so you may have to use an RCWS if the heli pilot knows to stay high up. Never get to close to the heli either because it is likely to just circle around you and hit rear armour. Keep at distance and you can just confine it to a smaller area.