Fullback

Role of Squadleader

I wanted to hear your guys opinion about the SQL right now.

Before the change the SQL couldn't spawn on squadmates which gave him a really important role as to stay alive and keep the squad in the fight. 

Now he is kinda the disposable one which is the first to charge and get killed. He has such a quick respawn timer that it doesn't really hurt if you kill him.

Maybe increase the spawn timer for the SQL so it matters more that he died?

Or revert to the old system where he could only spawn on flags/base?

I would love to have him as a more important character which hurts if he gets killed. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Nothing wrong with the current system.

Squad Leaders deserve to be in the fight consistently too, not to sit like fucking pussies in a corner just because his squadmates complained about not having a forward spawnpoint.

Edited by Boursk

Current system makes it easier for squads to stick together. Before everyone would just spread out and not stay with the squad 

Posted (edited)

example!

Squad leader :  40 death  /  -2.5 minutes gameplay.

Simple Infantry : 40 deaths / -6.5 minutes of play.

The current system gives people, playing squad leader an unfair advantage. 

Fast for 3-4 seconds squad leader spawn, spending more time in the game than a simple pedestrian.

At least I think the spawning time should be restored. Minimum 15 seconds for everyone.

And the current spawning system needs to be overhauled because they are now in chaotic states.

Edited by mardell

Main reason not to play the game is dealing with the constant spawn spam.

You constantly have to kill the same squad members over and over like they are some kind of infection. Constantly killing a player every 5 seconds out of a pool of 5 is BS.

Players constantly spawn ontop of each other making the gun fights BS. You have to go into every fight expecting there to be 3 times the people when you know its only one dude. You have no idea if some one is gonna spawn ontop of him.

People are coming from random places making map awareness useless. You just can not keep track of the routes people would come from because 4 people can spawn on one dude.

Squad leaders job is to spam X, that the only content there is to squad leading. Abuse the X so you can gain points.

Current squad system is trash. Copy Squads with rally points so players know when they are going to deal with people spawning in at least and not every encounter in the game is rolling the dice. Also map awareness would matter more.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

I like the system before. Even more, I'd prefer, if SQL had spawn beacon to deploy, instead of teammates spawns form his body.

See this is actually a smart suggestion. Do this.

35 minutes ago, Boursk said:

See this is actually a smart suggestion. Do this.

Nahh they would just ignore it and not put it down, we already have squad leaders that doesn't give any orders so this would be 5x worse 

44 minutes ago, Salt Lord said:

Nahh they would just ignore it and not put it down, we already have squad leaders that doesn't give any orders so this would be 5x worse 

Make it another thing to request, if they don't listen, then you get the SL role.
Also make a decline button so you won't lose the SL role because he doesn't want to put the beacon anywhere at his current position.

Problem solved.

If you want this idea to happen, suggest it in the Suggestions sub forum with "[gameplay][feature]" in front of it, no brackets means devs probably won't even consider the idea.
https://forum.worldwar3.com/index.php?/forum/119-suggestion/

On 8/10/2019 at 3:27 PM, Fullback said:

I wanted to hear your guys opinion about the SQL right now.

Before the change the SQL couldn't spawn on squadmates which gave him a really important role as to stay alive and keep the squad in the fight. 

Onlinesbi sudoku aadhar card

Now he is kinda the disposable one which is the first to charge and get killed. He has such a quick respawn timer that it doesn't really hurt if you kill him.

Maybe increase the spawn timer for the SQL so it matters more that he died?

Or revert to the old system where he could only spawn on flags/base?

I would love to have him as a more important character which hurts if he gets killed. 

everyone would just spread out and not stay with the squad 

Edited by samwisewilton

11 hours ago, samwisewilton said:

everyone would just spread out and not stay with the squad 

Have you played with the old system? Cause I felt the opposite was the case. Maybe it was different players back then.