Sign in to follow this  
AmonGoeth

Money refund

I demand my money refund, this game not only full of bugs, also full of cheaters. No wonder its not selling and servers are more or less empty. Every single day crash- send report- bla bla

Not single game i buy until today has so much bugs, how or better who geves you the right to sell this peace of crap???

I wont my money beck, but as is known you are polish its no wonder this will never happend.

BETTER FIX GAME BEFORE YOU SELL IT MORONS.

THX for nothing and goodby

• Sad 1

Welcome AmonGoeth,

Sad to hear that you are not happy with the state of the game at the moment. Game is in Early access and it's under development. Please have a peek on our Weekly Reports, we do write about upcoming patch and some info regarding how our game works. When purchasing a Early Access title you must be aware that game is not stable and you will expect crashes.

I hope you change your opinion once, game leaves the Early Access. 

• Like 3

4 часа назад, AmonGoeth сказал:

also full of cheaters

Another sucker...

P.S Sorry, but I'm tired and can't and don't want to find more "appropriate" word .

Edited by tynblpb
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 8/12/2019 at 5:55 PM, AmonGoeth said:

I demand my money refund, this game not only full of bugs, also full of cheaters. No wonder its not selling and servers are more or less empty. Every single day crash- send report- bla bla

Not single game i buy until today has so much bugs, how or better who geves you the right to sell this peace of crap???

I wont my money beck, but as is known you are polish its no wonder this will never happend.

BETTER FIX GAME BEFORE YOU SELL IT MORONS.

First of all. I think you have owned this game for way too long (2 weeks+, after 2 weeks steam doesn't refund games anymore) before requesting for your damn refund, the game has had multiple updates since the initial release of 0.2 and got way less bugs

Second of all. Wow, you are one racist ******. Take a chill pill and take that shit somewhere else. To resort to racism is such a low low low move to make. 

Third, play weekends at 21 (9pm) cest on european servers. At least 5 to 6 servers will be full at a time.

Fourth, this game has little to no cheaters. Learn the maps and get fking good at fps games. This game leans to realism, so expect weapons to handle dirrently compared to BF and CoD.

The farm51 has amazing people creating this game and the community is amazing, too. It breaks my heart to see people hate on them because the game isn't tailored specifically to them, encountered some gamebreaking bugs, it's early acces (a risk you agree to take) or had some bad matches. It's truly sad to see sometimes.

• Haha 1

On 8/14/2019 at 12:12 AM, Matt_dOvale said:

First of all. I think you have owned this game for way too long (2 weeks+, after 2 weeks steam doesn't refund games anymore) before requesting for your damn refund, the game has had multiple updates since the initial release of 0.2 and got way less bugs

Second of all. Wow, you are one racist ******. Take a chill pill and take that shit somewhere else. To resort to racism is such a low low low move to make. 

Third, play weekends at 21 (9pm) cest on european servers. At least 5 to 6 servers will be full at a time.

Fourth, this game has little to no cheaters. Learn the maps and get fking good at fps games. This game leans to realism, so expect weapons to handle dirrently compared to BF and CoD.

The farm51 has amazing people creating this game and the community is amazing, too. It breaks my heart to see people hate on them because the game isn't tailored specifically to them, encountered some gamebreaking bugs, it's early acces (a risk you agree to take) or had some bad matches. It's truly sad to see sometimes.

Just sad how people sell things that are not working and still making them self proud as "look what we do to make it better ect."

Moron i do not need to set time to play, when you think is good, even 20 years old fps games have more players then this game.

And one more thing you stupid ****, dont call me a rasist idiot, its maybe time you take some pill and take your home shit somewhere else and not on ******* forum.

Game is great but its ******* bug full you ****, its interesting but idiots like you just dont get it, we pay we "wonna" play, or dont sell it before is good.

So have a nice day you ******* peace of ****

p.s

im just at your level now so close my account if you will i dont give a shit

8 minutes ago, AmonGoeth said:

And one more thing you stupid fuck, dont call me a rasist idiot, its maybe time you take some pill and take your home shit somewhere else and not on fucking forum.

You are literally the one who said you won't get a refund because they are Polish developers...

Overall your first post wasn't VERY negative and has an angry undertone, so forgive me for thinking YOU were the asshole

*COUGH*

I demand

peace of crap

you are polish

MORONS

Hm? I didn't say anything?

16 minutes ago, AmonGoeth said:

Game is great but its fucking bug full you fuck

If you have bugs, go to the bug report forum or ask for help, the moderators are more than willing to help you with any problems you are having.

The game is Early Access ffs, it should have bugs and you definitely should expect them when buying one.

I'm going to close this topic, I really don't see a point to keep this conversation going.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1