Sign in to follow this  
Majestec

[weapon] and some other stuff

Question

Posted (edited)

- unable to aim or ads while standing close to object in-front of you (smiliar to playerunknown br) will give more meaning to use smgs or short barrels in tight places

- fix for gun fire, for example when fighting , enemy seems shooting you by their foreheads not their guns. U see only his helmet but still he is shooting you.

- add voting for next map

- make some maps less roundesh and more like line, 3 points, similar to metro in bf. More fighting and epic moments less running around

- nerf heli damage (in right hand it get frustrating to deal with it and get one shotted)

- leaning should change looking angle , not just weapon angle 

- dynamic weather if possible  

- reviving ? 

- giving advantages for losing team depends how much they are behind.

- DMRs ?

- each squad member has same color set as leader (depends on mode)

- nerf radars, they should’nt show the exact same locution of enemy, because it hard to out play someone with radar and anti radar shouldnt be limited by time.

- make it hard to spray enemy with auto rifle from far distance

- healing box (forgot what it called) should heal full health , people dont use it anymore because it is not practical in fights

- you can respawn on leader within same time but double time to respawn on squad members.   

COD coming soon i hope u guys finish 0.7 sooner because if you dont do something keep the playerbase they will shift to cod, tho i wish you luck and all the best.

Edited by Majestec

2 answers to this question

Dont forget Brackets at the start; change title by clicking and holding it.

If you dont this topic will be instantly rejected.

14 hours ago, Majestec said:

- fix for gun fire, for example when fighting , enemy seems shooting you by their foreheads not their guns. U see only his helmet but still he is shooting you.

I have been dropping this here and there, it seems to be the change from arcade to more serious fps games. For instance Squad and Insurgency: Sandstorm have the feature to shoot from the rifle instead of the head

• Like 2

Yeah I keep on seeing a forehead peeking over a block and dying instantly that is quite annoying.

• Thanks 1