Sign in to follow this  
Anunnaki

Ping is higher of what i get in other games

DESCRIPTION OF BUG (required: if the possible provide screenshots or video):  i get ping higher i than i usually get in other games.. my region is IRAQ..

we get around 80,88ms at best  highest it gets is 120 ms (spike)  most of the times i get  100-92 ms

but in this game i  get 130 - 160

GAME BUILD ID (required: please go to the game's properties on Steam and find it under the local files tab at the bottom): 3981881

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS (required for crash or performance issues): i7 6700k, GTX 1070, 16GB RAM 

i realize its something have to do with game code itself or just server host service,  thought i just have to point it out to the devs that the ping is higher than i usually get there might be something wrong and they want to know..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by Anunnaki

It could be related to the server performance, everyone gets spikes sometimes, netcode is pretty solid and it's easy to play even with ~200 ping. Devs are aware and it will get better in the future updates.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, weedtime said:

It could be related to the server performance, everyone gets spikes sometimes, netcode is pretty solid and it's easy to play even with ~200 ping. Devs are aware and it will get better in the future updates.

Thanks.

thanks i thought i am the only one.. its not just spikes   my ping is higher than the expected over all times.

Its poor server performance. Normaly in EU i get 14-35 ping in games, in ww3 its around 60. Also when you join empty servers and people start to join, server performance drops.

Edited by Wikstone_

Well, I hope, it will be fixed. I have 90-120 ping from St. Petersburg to Poland (I guess, here are majority of servers). For example, in Titanfall 2 I have only 56 ms to Belgium.

High ping was the thing, that killed Lawbreakers. And and it was the ONLY technical issue of that game. I really don't want, if that will happpened with WW3.

24 minutes ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

Well, I hope, it will be fixed. I have 90-120 ping from St. Petersburg to Poland (I guess, here are majority of servers). For example, in Titanfall 2 I have only 56 ms to Belgium.

High ping was the thing, that killed Lawbreakers. And and it was the ONLY technical issue of that game. I really don't want, if that will happpened with WW3.

There is no server in Poland.