Anunnaki

[Feature] Unofficial servers (make our own)

Question

i suggest make server files public so Fans can host their own servers .
Why ??
we will get ones with better Pings hopefully

my ping right now in this game is  160ms .. 130ms at minimum and it should be at least 92 - 80 ms..

i can spare spend some bucks monthly to host my own  if it really can hit the 90 ms like i get in all other games

11 answers to this question

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Anunnaki said:

i suggest make server files public so Fans can host their own servers .
Why ??
we will get ones with better Pings hopefully

my ping right now in this game is  160ms .. 130ms at minimum and it should be at least 92 - 80 ms..

i can spare spend some bucks monthly to host my own  if it really can hit the 90 ms like i get in all other games

I think they said they liked the idea of community servers, but won't be implemented until (closer to) the release of 1.0

Not sure though so dont quote me on that

Edited by Matt_dOvale

If we could mod the game as well to fix the gameplay that would be great.

9 hours ago, KDP said:

If we could mod the game as well to fix the gameplay that would be great.

Shut up. Balancing passes are still coming after 0.7 and probably after 0.8 as well.

14 hours ago, Matt_dOvale said:

Shut up. Balancing passes are still coming after 0.7 and probably after 0.8 as well.

Dude thats so fucked up to say. So people cant criticize the game for months or horrible changes. They keep "balancing the game" for the past 7 months and fuck the game all up.

At this point criticism is in hindsight so dont even dare say wait and see. Also if they are going to balance the game latter then they should love the feedback people are giving them right now on how fucked up the game is. 

@TZoningHard the game is good right now, the game still in the testing stage and its only the  right thing to balance it before making any other further steps without that the code will be fragile and difficult to fix & you don't know what causing this and that..

16 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

Dude thats so fucked up to say. So people cant criticize the game for months or horrible changes. They keep "balancing the game" for the past 7 months and fuck the game all up.

At this point criticism is in hindsight so dont even dare say wait and see. Also if they are going to balance the game latter then they should love the feedback people are giving them right now on how fucked up the game is. 

You're talking like the game should already be fixed, But it's still in Early Access. They are still testing things out and atm don't care about playerbase, they have sponsors for days so money is no issue. They listen to feedback but don't want to "fix" unimportant things like btk or armor. Everything will be fixed in their own patch. Right now the most important updates are the engine update, optimization and the animation update

Easy guys the post is about server ownership. I don't know what TF52's financial situation is but if we rented servers it would definitely throw some dough their way to put towards development of the game which is something we all want.

21 hours ago, NeoOrNeon said:

Easy guys the post is about server ownership. I don't know what TF52's financial situation is but if we rented servers it would definitely throw some dough their way to put towards development of the game which is something we all want.

They got sponsors, so money is not a factor for them to worry about atm

We have answered in our latest AMA, that developers are planning custom servers. 

Q: Will there be options for custom games with custom settings?
To make game modes like headshots only, 200(+)% health, etc. – Matt_dOvale

A: Yes, we are considering custom games & private servers in future. Any suggestions are more than welcome.

Regards,