xReaperx

More Realistic

Question

Just a few suggestions

1. Get rid of enemy bullet hit marker that red directional indicator when you get hit.

2. No regeneration of health. Either get from medic or supply drops/location

3. Assault rifles way to long range for kills there more like automatic sniper rifles

4. Abrams way to slow

5. Stingers

6. claymores need more range on antenna's and shouldn't be bright red.

7. bipods need to work in prone or when rested on walls in standing position

8. Tanks should be able to plow through small to medium trees

9. Silencers should be a little more silent

10 . Higher access in buildings, rooftops, patio's for more dimension playing. It feels like you only got forward and backwards and side to side. Very little height to the game. You could make so the helo drone could carry one or two infantry as an option and deploy soldier any where. 

11. For infantry AP rounds should be instant kill, it is armor piercing after all. I know people complain about OHK or one shot body shot but that makes it more realistic. 

12. Demolition of buildings when hit by any kind of explosive rounds. ( I know this is big and requires a lot of physics behind it but maybe just a few spots.) 

13. For a gadget how bout a motion sensor grenade that locates enemy troops within a radius for a certain amount of time.

3 answers to this question

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Matt_dOvale said:

Great explanation on why you don't like these ideas :)xD 

I don't know what's wrong with these people dude, giant fucking TL;DR wall of text and they don't even add a damn tag lol

No.

(Mods keeps editing my posts lol)

Edited by Boursk

On 8/18/2019 at 6:28 AM, xReaperx said:

Just a few suggestions [tag]

1.) It should be toggle-able

2.) I think it's fine the way it is now; it's not trying to be super realistic.
I'd change the system to get 33hp added over time when taking damage up to a certain point: it sometimes really sucks to get hit to ~30hp and then being stuck for a while on 33hp

3.) IRL assault rifles can hit targets from 400 meters using just iron sights...
100 meters on full auto is pretty inaccurate so I think it's fine for now, no priority atm

4.)It's a bug due to a weight system change that went under the radar for players. It'll be fixed soon :)

5.) meh, don't do as much damage as RPGs then

6.) Yes realistically they use Infra Red lasers, but Claymore should be visible to make them balanced

7.) Working in prone, not sure about resting on other objects. If not then it'll for sure be added.

8.) They already can? Head over to the bug report section if the devs missed some trees.
      On Smolensk medium trees are probably not going to be changed

9.) The silencers are already WAY too silent compared to real life. They are not silencers either, they're suppressors; suppressors are designed to not deafen the user of the gun / rifle, not to be stealthy.

10.) Fun idea; hard to balance. There might be more verticality in the next few new maps and the classics might get a revamp, too.
        Don't quote me on that one, though.

11.) Not gonna happen; devs don't want to give people to be able to get on top of rooftops.

12.) What? AP rounds don't explode inside a person or anything... the penetrate armor better, flesh and bones still remain the same as normal FMJ bullets
        OHK? what is that? pls explain.

Look, it's not a milsim and will never be. Go play squad or insurgency if you want low time to kills.

13.) Won't ever happen; confirmed very early on in development. Such things require wayy too much graphical power and are very hard on the servers.

It's not CoD and even in that game they were never used, a Flash bang or concussion grenade were much more useful.

Pls add [brackets] in front of the topic; change title by clicking and holding it.

5 hours ago, Boursk said:

No.

Great explanation on why you don't like these ideas :)xD 

11 hours ago, Boursk said:

I don't know what's wrong with these people dude, giant fucking TL;DR wall of text and they don't even add a damn tag lol

No.

(Mods keeps editing my posts lol)

lol