tynblpb

New killscreen in 0.7 patch.

11 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

The map layouts are already supper simple. I play run and gun I dont sit still so its a BS argument to try and say "Muh Camping". The point isnt about to stop campers it about telling them your location. If you shot some one and they respawn in a couple of seconds then they will know exactly where you where. If you were trying to perform a flanking movement and weren't camping they now know they are getting flanked and will strike the area or get a angle to shoot you as you try to move away fro m that area. They will know either are going based off what objectives are under control of who and where there teammates are. People spawn so fast that they can counter you since they know where you were in under 15 seconds.

Honestly even now an  experienced player knows were he's been killed from. So I don't really know where the problem is.  

• Like 3

17 hours ago, PartTimeAHole said:

Honestly even now an  experienced player knows were he's been killed from. So I don't really know where the problem is.  

Untrue there are many situations that would only know the general direction you would killed from not a neat presentation of cone to show exactly with in the bounds of where the shot was from.

A good player has learned the spots that people are likely shooting from and can make determination of where about they might have been using map knowledge and actually thinking it through to make a determination of where they could be. Player map knowledge in a situation of determining the location of a shot is less exact then what the cheat map describes.

The cheat map give information the player didn't obtain them selves along with telling them exactly where the boundaries of the shot came from. It spoon feeds players like a baby and handholds them further making the game shallow. A game needs some level of learning curve to keep providing content so players dont get board and have more to learn. This is also a player retention issue.

Dumbing down the game is what you basically saying this is doing and which is what I am saying is happening here. We agree on this but you think its no big deal that the game is getting more casual.

But if you do agree this shows the location of the killer then you agree with my statement that it will show the location of the killer. Which the devs disagree with.

The best course of action is to continue to show the hit registration so they get insta killed it doesn't flash to fast for them to comprehend. The give no ESP cheating powers as it only pertains to what the player experienced while giving them player ample time to digest what happened.

4 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

A good player has learned the spots that people are likely shooting from and can make determination of where about they might have been using map knowledge and actually thinking it through to make a determination of where they could be. Player map knowledge in a situation of determining the location of a shot is less exact then what the cheat map describes.

Yeah this is kind of true, but on the other hand as a more experienced player I usually know how to flank most positions which the noobs this is targeted at won't.

4 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

The best course of action is to continue to show the hit registration so they get insta killed it doesn't flash to fast for them to comprehend. The give no ESP cheating powers as it only pertains to what the player experienced while giving them player ample time to digest what happened.

I see your point here, but right now the hit registration can be dodgy when it says I'm getting hit from one side if enemy is on the other.

The thing is though that most players can usually tell where someone is if they're close enough, and if far enough away the cone widens enough that it's hard to tell. I am inclined to agree with the squads argument though, because leader spawns can be really quick.

6 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

Untrue there are many situations that would only know the general direction you would killed from not a neat presentation of cone to show exactly with in the bounds of where the shot was from.

The cheat map give information the player didn't obtain them selves along with telling them exactly where the boundaries of the shot came from. It spoon feeds players like a baby and handholds them further making the game shallow. A game needs some level of learning curve to keep providing content so players dont get board and have more to learn. This is also a player retention issue.

Dumbing down the game is what you basically saying this is doing and which is what I am saying is happening here. We agree on this but you think its no big deal that the game is getting more casual.

But if you do agree this shows the location of the killer then you agree with my statement that it will show the location of the killer. Which the devs disagree with.

Well, the devs mentioned it only shows the direction where you have been killed from, which, like I said an experienced player already knows most of the time. I personally don't care about it's addition, so I'm fine with both having and not having it.

Look, how about we just see how it will work ingame and discuss this afterwards?

• Like 1

On 9/2/2019 at 4:28 AM, PartTimeAHole said:

Well, the devs mentioned it only shows the direction where you have been killed from, which, like I said an experienced player already knows most of the time. I personally don't care about it's addition, so I'm fine with both having and not having it.

Look, how about we just see how it will work ingame and discuss this afterwards?

This is why the games dying. Like this is the argument for every bad change to the game which the devs were warned about from people with experience. There will be no discussion just like with TTK and gun controlling changes. And Like the really bad spawn and recon drone changes from .6 . The people here arent interested in discussion just shutting people down.

Step one is to get people to shut up about BS changes that we already know are bad. Devs are never and never have reverted no matter how clear the changes are bad for the game. Step two is to ignore them after you get your way.

You people are just trying to shut down discussion because you cant win the discussion and know it. We can already explain exactly why its a bad idea like the 10 other times a change has happened on PTE before being pushed game. We all know its bad and put out why. You guys fail at why it is good. Devs fail at understanding then lying to us that it will give away position. They make the game purposefully dumber and admit it. If they did fix hitreg they wouldnt undo it and you know it so that is not a argument for having it.

This game is dead for a reason. Optimization is not the reason. I played and experienced far buggier and worse optimized games that were great games. Ever month people would complain about tech issues but still played the hell out of the game. WW3 game is not a good game with bad optimization. Game started out OK but has gotten worse with each patch that is why its dead.

Feedback is WW3 down fall. Devs ignore experienced players but listen to adolescents who cant give proper reason for their feedback besides feeling a certain way. Should of hired a professional game tester team. Mob mentality feedback is really really bad. Its why CoD, Halo, Squad, and BF got so bad.

The New MW CoD is going to be good because they stoped listening to the people who are like the people in WW3 community. CoD this year looks like its going back to not being a dumded down game that favors bad players. It wont be perfect but at least MW is a step in the right direction for gamers.

I was really rooting for WW3 but devs were just to inexperienced to make it work out. This is Fine | Taming of the Misconstrued

1 hour ago, KDP said:

This is why the games dying. Like this is the argument for every bad change to the game which the devs were warned about from people with experience. There will be no discussion just like with TTK and gun controlling changes. And Like the really bad spawn and recon drone changes from .6 . The people here arent interested in discussion just shutting people down.

Step one is to get people to shut up about BS changes that we already know are bad. Devs are never and never have reverted no matter how clear the changes are bad for the game. Step two is to ignore them after you get your way.

You people are just trying to shut down discussion because you cant win the discussion and know it. We can already explain exactly why its a bad idea like the 10 other times a change has happened on PTE before being pushed game. We all know its bad and put out why. You guys fail at why it is good. Devs fail at understanding then lying to us that it will give away position. They make the game purposefully dumber and admit it. If they did fix hitreg they wouldnt undo it and you know it so that is not a argument for having it.

This game is dead for a reason. Optimization is not the reason. I played and experienced far buggier and worse optimized games that were great games. Ever month people would complain about tech issues but still played the hell out of the game. WW3 game is not a good game with bad optimization. Game started out OK but has gotten worse with each patch that is why its dead.

Feedback is WW3 down fall. Devs ignore experienced players but listen to adolescents who cant give proper reason for their feedback besides feeling a certain way. Should of hired a professional game tester team. Mob mentality feedback is really really bad. Its why CoD, Halo, Squad, and BF got so bad.

The New MW CoD is going to be good because they stoped listening to the people who are like the people in WW3 community. CoD this year looks like its going back to not being a dumded down game that favors bad players. It wont be perfect but at least MW is a step in the right direction for gamers.

I was really rooting for WW3 but devs were just to inexperienced to make it work out. This is Fine | Taming of the Misconstrued

Oh i'm sorry, didn't know u were the only eXpeRiANcEd player in here. Your right, devs should clearly ignore everyone elses opinion and just listen to yours because u are experianced and we totally aren't. 

Jezz stop being such a manchild 

If u think devs are going to listen to people will that attitude against everyone else in the community, then u might aswell stop trying 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, KDP said:

I was really rooting for WW3 but devs were just to inexperienced to make it work out.

Great job, attacking the whole community just because people disagree with you will certainly sway the odds in your favor. The world doesn't revolve around you, grow up.

• Like 4

600+ hours and I don't find any issues with the kill screen. As @PartTimeAHole said, I know where the person more than likely is even without it and have found glitches due to people getting into walls and killing me from inside there without the kill screen we have now. This kill screen is good, it will help newer players understand, which is good. I really don't see where and how it "dumbs" the game down, again you "pros" need to learn that after sitting in a spot (camping) for a while people are going to find you easily regardless of this new kill screen or not.

• Thanks 2

15 часов назад, KDP сказал:

Optimization is not the reason

It is. Is the obvious. If player can't run the game on his old PC, he wouldn't play it.

WW3 has a little better graphics, than BF4, but consumes more resource, than BFV. That's the reason.

• Like 2

On 8/19/2019 at 10:29 PM, tynblpb said:

At first, when I've read this

New Kill Screen will now show you an approximate direction the kill shot got you from via a small minimap

weekly25-killscreen-1024x547.png

I was  like

tenor.gif.125530d467d9ba01b128539d23c3c7ff.gif

But then I reminded  Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire  myself that in early days of playing WW3 I was running with KD 0.7-0.8 asking myself "and where did that shot came from? AGAIN." And I remembered few streamers asking the same question. And much more whining about that in the days of FreeWeekend. So, if that could help newcomers not to su... suck less hard...

...?

let it be... 

P.S. Info about customization of the weapon u've been killed with... Show dem noobz who's daddy and THIS IS HOW U CUSTOMIZE.?

it is too imbalanced. But not very useful too. T-NULL

Edited by samwisewilton