Boursk

[Feature] Free To Play

Question

Posted (edited)

Free-To-Play every second weekend for this game would give it a very considerable increase in players.

Personaly myself I decided to try this game during one of the free weekends and I found it cool so I bought the game and my friend did the same.

I really think is a no-brainer because you guys would have alot more players buying the game.

Steam-chart shows the obvious number difference... https://steamcharts.com/app/674020

Edited by Boursk
  • Like 1

6 answers to this question

13 godzin temu, weedtime napisał:

Promotion time will come when the game will stable enough and as much fewer problems as possible. Another free weekend is planed in the near future.

1 minutę temu, Fullback napisał:

Why not finish the game and THEN promote it with free weekends?

Just a thought.

Thats the point ?

When I see "Game is dead" and "F2P"
giphy.gif

I got my friend a free copy through a giveaway :D 
But I don't think I could've convinced him to play this game if he didn't get it through me.

For the free weekends, though. I think every other week is too regular Every other 3 or 4 weeks might be better, to avoid people only playing on those weekends.
(if this idea would ever be passed, of course)

A whole bunch of people already bought the game and still dont want to play. AFter over 100k copies sold and 6k players after the launch issues were fixed. The issue isnt that people dont have the game. Lots of people do. The game has retainment problems.

At this point the playerbase is dead and no one is sticking around.

Had a free weekend that brought back some players that quit shortly after that.

Like 14 pop on a friday night. At this point the game it doesn't matter. You can get some f2p people who cant afford better games then WW3 to play and retain them.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Matt_dOvale said:

I got my friend a free copy through a giveaway :D 
But I don't think I could've convinced him to play this game if he didn't get it through me.

For the free weekends, though. I think every other week is too regular Every other 3 or 4 weeks might be better, to avoid people only playing on those weekends.
(if this idea would ever be passed, of course)

Honestly I disagree, the game is so dead right now the every 2 week period really does need to be applied.

They can think about making it longer in between once we establish an actual playerbase.

(Don't even get me started on how dead NA is lol)

Edited by Boursk