Rozmo

Feedback on update 0.7

Welcome Soldiers!

Please feel free to leave your feedback regarding update 0.7.

Full patch notes: 

PTE 0.7.1

PTE 0.7.2

See you on PTE servers!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Don't like new vehicle's HUD. Like, rly. Design, new fat stripes, crosshair that shows were will hit land in 3rd person view(this the most). And finally, new moving crosshair that is showing where ur shell would hit.

Look at the screeshot. U see these 4 tiiiiiny greeny stripes? I emphasized them  with 4 red pointed lines. And the dotted one shows where is hit point.  Are u sure that in the middle of the fight when trying to shoot somebody from the cover u'll see that ur gun is pointing at the wall nearby and not at enemy? I think that I woldn't.

20190822214326_1.thumb.jpg.d18ef0a5f03069ec0374ebd3490fd289.jpg

The only 1 thing I like is the model of the vehicle on the bottom of the screen.

IMO, previous was much better.

Edited by tynblpb
  • Like 5

Posted (edited)

Just play few games. Will back again tomorrow.

Good things:

+ graphic engine is good. Nice smooth, more FPS on High details. Big improvement BIG i said +

+ new for vehicle HUD is good, pickup it very quickly +

+ vehicles was lighter I can say +

+ after kill hud aslo nice +

Bad things:

- servers ping jumping 40 - 260, as I said that to you guys months ago! -

- animation slowing down, its sometimes hard to react and rotate 180degree, its like im moving mouse for target another enemy and animation is slow as hell when doing it -

- servers again! shoots from nowhere -

- crashes -

- invisible enemy -

- cant hear foot steeps very often -

Cheers

GG

Edited by Maciej131435

Noticed some weird input lag or something that made it hard to make quick turns and snap between targets 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

+ Random kick on assault rifles removed! Really nice gunplay revert!

+ Heli Drone nerfed. It looks nice on paper, but let see it in game.

+ Death screen looks good.

+ Movespeed reduced, and it seems... a pretty good.

+ Different tanks! Nice.

+ Nice new  LightHeli Drone. I'd prefer this futuristic model instead of old civilian Bell conversion.

- Well, previous vehicle HUD was much better (more handful).

- I still have 120 ping on server=(

- No map rotation!

- Ammo bag are still useless, because all still have 100500 ammo.

- Juno Grip is still Jack-of-all-Trades.

0 Graphics and lightning. The picture looks... strange at the moment. When you walk into dark area from light, you get blinded, No perfomance improves I've seen.

Edited by †FeuerEuphorie†
  • Like 1

I like everything, except the vehicle HUD, its atrocious. Whoever was working on it, decided to put every single detail into that thing they could think of... It's only missing FPS counter and latency. The actual reticle in the middle, with the cross and the circle in the middle is not bad, it is just a bit too wide, reminds me of the War Thunder reticle. However, the color is really bad, does not work with at all with the background, way too blue and bright. Red is pretty standard, I'd go with that...  Get 90% of those things out of the way, it is too much, all I need is a reticle and a zoom feature. I also notices that when up close, the reticle does not accurately show you where you will be firing, as you are pointing at the target area it shoots to the right of the circle. 

Awesome update so far!

- Death screen is really good, it doesn't give up too much positional info about the killer

- FPS have improved!

- Netcode seems to be no longer coupled to fps (or is it just my imagination?) - which is good!

My current wishlist:

- Remove shadow flickering: 

I still absolutely abhorr the grainy shadow map - it's still flickering as f**k, especially on maps with a high number of foliage when shadows are set to medium and above while anti aliasing is set to anything less than high - please remove that, it rly rly rly hurts my eyes... =(

- finer tuned AA options

- Camos and custom skins should be visible on low effects

- "glowing" camos when using low lighting/shadows should not happen

- the customization UI could use an overhaul - the flow for changing a selected tank is especially weird

- need a way to disable tank barrel "snapping" when obstacles are in the line of sight

- map vote/rotation!

Gonna play some more and add a bug report on the other issues soon - keep it up! :]

15 godzin temu, tynblpb napisał:

Don't like new vehicle's HUD

12 godzin temu, †FeuerEuphorie† napisał:

Well, previous vehicle HUD was much better (more handful).

3 godziny temu, Artaxiad300062 napisał:

I like everything, except the vehicle HUD, its atrocious

I agree. New vehicle HUD is awful.

Also i didn't like new game colours. I'm waiting for LUTs.

• Like 1

The vehicle HUD seriously breaks immersion because you feel much more like you're playing a game.

The new rewards system is nice.

Good - Game feeling better on a system where 0.6 was really bad to play on,  gunplay is nice was having a blast with an SMG, VoIP sounds good, ?RPGs doing more DMG?, Hellstrike 3000bp, main thing is it's feeling much better.

Bad - vehicle hud, it's not but with the new ways it's showing you your reloading and stuff. But when in third person with a vehicle there should be no hud/info at all. You should have to use optics to see radar/ammo/crosshairs. Won't go into to much about why I don't like it the ones above explain. But to much on screen, lines to thick.

It's smooth but yeah there are the hitches and when loading stuff in momentary freezes specially off the beginning or loading into a match.

I second the dislike of new vehicle HUDS.  It's way too much!  It was nice before, nice and simple without the hud blocking 20% of the screen.  Please put it back the way it was :)

One question.

Does Warzone support 60 players now? Because in the browse server option it says 60?

If yes, will we have Warzone Large available?

• Like 1

Vehicles

10 hours ago, Manchild said:

I second the dislike of new vehicle HUDS.  It's way too much!  It was nice before, nice and simple without the hud blocking 20% of the screen.  Please put it back the way it was :)

Yes. And I don't think you should have a hud in 3rd person at all.

Also on the bottom left the soldier stats overlay with the vehicel hud which is really weird.

You now have some weird 3sec delay when accelerating the tank. Is this on purpose?

Killscreen

I like the new killscreen. It's nice and not too obscuring. But it also shows every damage you ever took not just the damage which kills you. If you take a bullet 5mins before and heal yourself to full and then get killed it shows the damage 5mins ago and the damage now. Maybe make it only the damage which brought you down from 100 before your death is shown and not everything?

Air strike

The Hellfire/Stormbreaker/Mephisto air strikes have a deafening air whistle sound to it now. Maybe turn it down a little bit?

Soldier

I would love if you could disable your own soldiers voice for yourself. It is random and sometimes feels like it originates from somewhere left behind you and is overall distracting.

Other than that I didn't play enough to give more feedback.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

My first impressions.

What I definitely like.

New footsteps. U hear them clear and positioning is pretty much precise. Thx.

Reduced(reworked?) horizontal kicks on some weapons when shooting full-auto. Now I'm even thinking about trying MG5 again.

Reduced(?) movement speed. Now I play mre cautiously as I'm heavy loadouts guy and now it's to long to run from point to point and I have time to stop and think, do I rly have to run there.

Reduced/reworked tanks speed. Now, if u want speed u have to call in AFV/IFV. And Anti-armor Artillery strike now is much more frightening for heavy vehicles. BUT! Devs, could u plz make that tank would start moving more rapid and rework 1 more thing. Plz, "add the power to engine" when tanks are moving uphill, because now u look at them and cry.

I like new Aerial vehicles HUD.

AirHUD.thumb.jpg.8a1db55682323b4f4fbe84f665ab1310.jpg

New detonation/selfdestruct HUD is sweet.

20190826212708_1.thumb.jpg.e8f59c6708efee11c9809d41b942c3fe.jpg

What I don't like.

New ground vehicles HUD. Devs, if u r going to leave it like it's now, plz, rework it a little. Plz, make currently thick lines thin, and on the contrary currently thin lines that show where ur shot would land make them thick and MAYBE allow players to choose the color.

20190824202010_1.thumb.jpg.a9aedc55a5f4c6c31fb665a363b60147.jpg

What I've not tried for now.

Stormbreaker. If we believe game stats now it has 1100 dmg for 4000BPs instead of previous 900. But now the thickest tank - Abrams, has only 1100HP, and T-72 has 900.  Will it be one shot for tanks with the cost of 4k BP? If Yes, I don't like it. Or plz finally make dem jammers APS on tanks work.

And finally. Devs love to joke. Me, with almost 700 hrs in WW3 has no more than 30 melee kills. But if u think u r good, here is the challenge.

20190823193840_1.jpg.20731ebbb81ce4197ad575c0c808851b.jpg

Edited by tynblpb
  • Like 1

On 8/22/2019 at 5:06 PM, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

+ Random kick on assault rifles removed! Really nice gunplay revert!

Its still there but they did make changes.

I just tested 4 ARs on both builds. A big issue on Live is that the gun can get really random to the point its deviates several inches from normal pattern some times but its rare. There are other outliers in Live where 

3 of the 4 ARs on PTE had paths for the sway to follow (a ellipses of a long major and a short minor) (figure 1 as example) but the path still had variables. Such as it would might change direction at the vertices of the ellipse to where instead of continuing it in a different path (figure 2 as example)

The paths were from a low left to a high right  counter clockwise orbit from the for 3 of the 4 guns Ive tested.

image.png.7ae4853f5c73563ad49f793f34af3018.png 

image.png.68e03866ae9773d639bff73ff407a1ed.png

The data reinforced that the sway is random even if it follows a path patterns still have too much uniqueness and deviations from each other in .7 still have the rare outlier deviations indicating that the recoil might have some RNG as well to a small degree.

The grips did seem to make a difference in the amount of sway on PTE buts its weird where the AK15 seemed to have more sway using the grip that gave less sway to the other 3 guns I've tested. The sway might be based on caliber as well.

With so much variance from RNG I would need a larger data to have a better understanding since guns like the G36s can be very straight in one 50 rnd pattern then in the next 50 rnd pattern test have a foot long divination.

Its still pretty random but slightly less but with randomness .7 could still have greater deviation then Live at times. The old builds pre .4 had no sway which is most likely the major issue with the games randomness now.

*test where done on a wall prox 15-20 feet away, Ill edit my video of the quick test I did, then post it later in a different post later.

The reason for the randomness in the gunplay is a layered issue.

Recoil both vertical and horizontal presumed as of now to be a non random pattern is effected by sway pushing and pulling the recoil up and down while having the biggest effect horizontally as you are continuously controlling vertical recoil from going up wards. While controlling recoil goes across the 0 point on the x axis in terms of . Meaning you have to adjust to being pulled left and right after you get pulled left or right.

Also targets are much taller then they are thick so vertical deviations dont mean as much as horizontal.

After the Recoil pattern is effected and thrown about by sway pattern or RNG the spread comes to effect which causes even greater deviations. Instance where a pattern is thrown off abnormally so much could be because the RNG of sway combined with the "natural" pushed the pattern off then the RNG of the spread added another could of inches.

This is all before adding flinch and suppression RNG to the calculations which are very problematic as well.

Compared to the great gunplay of 3.0 and previous where there was no noticeable sway, 7.0 is still to random. Its a step in the right direction but I rather them just revert to older builds like 3.0 or remove the sway from the game. Also looking at older versions of the game it does seem like the horizontal recoil was much less as well.

I sadly deleted all my old weapon test videos where I could compare the patterns.

Adding sway was a huge mistake. It robs the players of input interaction with the game as your inputs are always after the change then gets adjusted as the sway changes again.

I really hope they fix the games gunplay .7 is a bit better but after tasting the old gunplay its not worth playing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For other .7/post .6 feedback

Kill screen showing location of last shot. -

Players have so many resources already at their disposal to know where they were shot from. Hit indicator, Sound, map knowledge, and situational awareness Is plenty and on top of that UAV, and Spotting are in the game.

Let the game have a learning curve, you keep dumbing down the game which is reducing content. And this is a 100% purposeful change to dumb down the game you cant say you aren't doing it on purpose anymore. That is not gonna fly anymore.

(More of a .6 thing) Reduced ammo pool to make ammo gadget more valuable to get people to try and carry it. The wrong way to think about gameplay design where you make a negative factor to try and force diversity artificially. 

But the real issue is that you just added resupply stations to every point. You just undid a change which a different change. Like What? Should of just undid the change. Cus again creating a negative to make the objective more valuable is bad game design.

Look at Halo and Cod who had very successful maps because they make the game revolve around power positions that create fights naturally.

That's the right way to game design. Create a real positive which is fights and area control instead of artificially doing it be creating a solution to a problem you create.  WW3 has choke points that sorta do this but arent really positions that draw people to them.

Revert spawning-

You took something that was bad and added to that to make it worse. No more spawning on sqaudmates at the very least. This is one of the worst parts of the game and a main reason not to play.  You cant keep track of whats going on the map and track the routes people are using because they arent using routes 4 people spawn on one dude in a random area of the map. Absolute spastic mess that reduced strategic and tactical content of the game.

At least the UAVs arent wallhacking anymore on live so thats at least one positive to the nightmare of patch .6

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I know alot of people like to try and shit on CoD even tho WW3 is very like the Old CoDs but with a BF flair. Recent CoDs were shit because they dumbed down the game like WW3 did and nerfed skill to make the game more assailable to a larger market.

But now with the new MW coming out and its returning to not being a Trash game. Going back the the roots of mature game that is skill based gunplay for the most part. WW3 is in trouble. CoD has gained a lot of similarities with WW3 and some with BF in this CoD.

Why play WW3 with its poor game design when a player could just play CoD; Where players can expect a very polished AAA game, with what looks like oldschool CoD gunplay but a hint of BF. MW gets close to the unique content WW3 was providing even if its a lower degree. While WW3 is getting more and more dumbed down and more and more like the recent CoDs its gonna be hard competing with MW as its gonna be doing CoD right this time.

So think about Reverting the game to old WW3 were the game is further from CoD and objectively better.

MAKE WW3 GREAT AGAIN

• Like 3

8 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

Its still there but they did make changes.

I just tested 4 ARs on both builds. A big issue on Live is that the gun can get really random to the point its deviates several inches from normal pattern some times but its rare. There are other outliers in Live where 

3 of the 4 ARs on PTE had paths for the sway to follow (a ellipses of a long major and a short minor) (figure 1 as example) but the path still had variables. Such as it would might change direction at the vertices of the ellipse to where instead of continuing it in a different path (figure 2 as example)

The paths were from a low left to a high right  counter clockwise orbit from the for 3 of the 4 guns Ive tested.

image.png.7ae4853f5c73563ad49f793f34af3018.png 

image.png.68e03866ae9773d639bff73ff407a1ed.png

The data reinforced that the sway is random even if it follows a path patterns still have too much uniqueness and deviations from each other in .7 still have the rare outlier deviations indicating that the recoil might have some RNG as well to a small degree.

The grips did seem to make a difference in the amount of sway on PTE buts its weird where the AK15 seemed to have more sway using the grip that gave less sway to the other 3 guns I've tested. The sway might be based on caliber as well.

With so much variance from RNG I would need a larger data to have a better understanding since guns like the G36s can be very straight in one 50 rnd pattern then in the next 50 rnd pattern test have a foot long divination.

Its still pretty random but slightly less but with randomness .7 could still have greater deviation then Live at times. The old builds pre .4 had no sway which is most likely the major issue with the games randomness now.

*test where done on a wall prox 15-20 feet away, Ill edit my video of the quick test I did, then post it later in a different post later.

The reason for the randomness in the gunplay is a layered issue.

Recoil both vertical and horizontal presumed as of now to be a non random pattern is effected by sway pushing and pulling the recoil up and down while having the biggest effect horizontally as you are continuously controlling vertical recoil from going up wards. While controlling recoil goes across the 0 point on the x axis in terms of . Meaning you have to adjust to being pulled left and right after you get pulled left or right.

Also targets are much taller then they are thick so vertical deviations dont mean as much as horizontal.

After the Recoil pattern is effected and thrown about by sway pattern or RNG the spread comes to effect which causes even greater deviations. Instance where a pattern is thrown off abnormally so much could be because the RNG of sway combined with the "natural" pushed the pattern off then the RNG of the spread added another could of inches.

This is all before adding flinch and suppression RNG to the calculations which are very problematic as well.

Compared to the great gunplay of 3.0 and previous where there was no noticeable sway, 7.0 is still to random. Its a step in the right direction but I rather them just revert to older builds like 3.0 or remove the sway from the game. Also looking at older versions of the game it does seem like the horizontal recoil was much less as well.

I sadly deleted all my old weapon test videos where I could compare the patterns.

Adding sway was a huge mistake. It robs the players of input interaction with the game as your inputs are always after the change then gets adjusted as the sway changes again.

I really hope they fix the games gunplay .7 is a bit better but after tasting the old gunplay its not worth playing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For other .7/post .6 feedback

Kill screen showing location of last shot. -

Players have so many resources already at their disposal to know where they were shot from. Hit indicator, Sound, map knowledge, and situational awareness Is plenty and on top of that UAV, and Spotting are in the game.

Let the game have a learning curve, you keep dumbing down the game which is reducing content. And this is a 100% purposeful change to dumb down the game you cant say you aren't doing it on purpose anymore. That is not gonna fly anymore.

(More of a .6 thing) Reduced ammo pool to make ammo gadget more valuable to get people to try and carry it. The wrong way to think about gameplay design where you make a negative factor to try and force diversity artificially. 

But the real issue is that you just added resupply stations to every point. You just undid a change which a different change. Like What? Should of just undid the change. Cus again creating a negative to make the objective more valuable is bad game design.

Look at Halo and Cod who had very successful maps because they make the game revolve around power positions that create fights naturally.

That's the right way to game design. Create a real positive which is fights and area control instead of artificially doing it be creating a solution to a problem you create.  WW3 has choke points that sorta do this but arent really positions that draw people to them.

Revert spawning-

You took something that was bad and added to that to make it worse. No more spawning on sqaudmates at the very least. This is one of the worst parts of the game and a main reason not to play.  You cant keep track of whats going on the map and track the routes people are using because they arent using routes 4 people spawn on one dude in a random area of the map. Absolute spastic mess that reduced strategic and tactical content of the game.

At least the UAVs arent wallhacking anymore on live so thats at least one positive to the nightmare of patch .6

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I know alot of people like to try and shit on CoD even tho WW3 is very like the Old CoDs but with a BF flair. Recent CoDs were shit because they dumbed down the game like WW3 did and nerfed skill to make the game more assailable to a larger market.

But now with the new MW coming out and its returning to not being a Trash game. Going back the the roots of mature game that is skill based gunplay for the most part. WW3 is in trouble. CoD has gained a lot of similarities with WW3 and some with BF in this CoD.

Why play WW3 with its poor game design when a player could just play CoD; Where players can expect a very polished AAA game, with what looks like oldschool CoD gunplay but a hint of BF. MW gets close to the unique content WW3 was providing even if its a lower degree. While WW3 is getting more and more dumbed down and more and more like the recent CoDs its gonna be hard competing with MW as its gonna be doing CoD right this time.

So think about Reverting the game to old WW3 were the game is further from CoD and objectively better.

MAKE WW3 GREAT AGAIN

i love you

• Like 2

On 8/26/2019 at 8:30 PM, TZoningHard said:

I really urge the devs to try and find a sweet spot for this game, because for almost a year now, I feel like you guys have no sense of game direction. It may be because you guys were more focused on getting the content out, with the maps, guns and the game modes and supplementing that with optimizations, you forgot to focus on making your game unique. I am sorry to say, the game right now only seems like it will be Battlefield 4's underdeveloped and defective little brother, as it appears to be BF4 with smaller maps, worse performance, and much less variety in guns and maps. At launch, even with the terrible performance of 0.3 and 0.4, this game felt like it's own thing, not a mere BF clone, even though it was just using copy pasted UE4 base animations and gun recoil. What the community wished for was to build on what 0.3 had and make this game more authentic, I guess we were hoping for something like Insurgency but with large varieties of vehicles and gadgets, which would of been quite a selling point. But now with COD MW releasing soon, and who know's how many other modern FPS's releasing next year, I would like to encourage the gameplay designers to really think of where they want this game to go. I know that most of the systems in place, from the Armor to animations, gun balance and recoil, weight systems ans so on are only temporary, but I would really like to know what direction this game will be going. I guess I am a bit afraid of this game lacking any individuality in the end, I want this to be a unique experience, apart from the other shooters.  

• Like 3

I have to agree with @Artaxiad300062 a bit here. At the moment it is not entirely clear to me where the game is heading to.

From what I understood initially WW3 was supposed to catch the feel of older Bf titles (a German magazine nicely titled "looks like Bf 3 but plays like Bf 2") and many players where hyped for that I think. Not being a developer I have no idea how to recreate this feeling but maybe an updated "mission statement" could help to give more clarity here. Many modern games offer "comfort" functions older ones did not have. If I am not mistaken Bf 2 had no kill cam or hit direction indicator, mags were reloaded as a whole and going prone was not only used to get into cover but also to get the highest accuracy out of a gun. Maybe the developers can adress some of these aspects in a weekly report. How much "comfort" does the team intend to grant the players? Like Artaxiad I would love to see a minimalistic HUD like Insurgency has for example but that's just my preference.

As for the gunplay - one does not have to search long to find complaints about the random horizontal kicks especially on some ARs and TZoning's research seems to hint that this is related to scope sway. Maybe the team can clarify how the recoil system works exactly and how the outliers enter a spray? I think the recoil is overall very managable in WW3 and I would prefer it to be a bit stronger with more characteristical recoil patterns for each gun (for example there could be guns which become almost impossible to control after 10-12 shots so players have to learn and adjust to each gun. (And I wouldn't mind removing the hit markers as well :D )

I never read a confirmation that the random horizontal kicks are indeed a thing so this would be my main question here: Has a certain randomness been introduced after 0.3? And was sway increased like TZoning claims? I am excited for the introduction of a horizontal recoil variable and the chance to adjust a gun even more to your preferred playstyle.

Then I feel like the TTK and armor system are a delicate topic as well. I like the short base TTK the game offers at the moment but like others I think it is too inconsistent at the moment which I assume is related to the armor system. In the heat of the moment it can feel quite random how many hits are needed for an enemy to go down. Do you consider to introduce a full protection for the heavier vests so that gutshots are not a thing anymore (for ceramic and steel) and I can expected to be protected by my vest? Some additional info on how the armor system works precisely could help as well. In my opinion the armor system sets WW3 apart from its competition (at least from the last modern warfare Bf titles) but it seems to me as if its full potential has not yet been utilized. By the way: Is the penetration of a gun/bullet also depending on the distance? I.e. a gun might not penetrate a ceramic vest from 100m but it does so <10m?

Lastly, strikes are something which by now does not feel really rewarding just because they are quite spammable if you are a half decent player. I get that also weaker players are supposed to enjoy all aspects of the game and it can be frustrating if you never can use your custom tank but for me personally that would be one of the largest incentives to get better. The customization options are one of the greatest features of WW3 and players who are excited to try out there personal Leo are most likely willing to go through some learning process until they can use it. Without giving exact numbers I would in general argue for strikes becoming much harder to earn. If I recall correctly the commander in Bf 2 could call in an artillery strike but only quite rarely. Given that everybody can call in a strike I would expect a higher frequency than that but at the moment any kind of strike is quite omnipresent.

To sum this up: The technical improvements with the recent update are great. But the recent weekly reports leave a number of questions open, which I think deserve some attention. I for myself would like the game to become more rewarding in the sense that guns become harder to master (but less random to control), strikes become (significantly) harder to earn (but more impactful) and the armor system forces players even more to aim accurately for the head or flanking the enemy by letting the heavier vests cover the full upper body.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
2 часа назад, HeiligeRobbe сказал:

strikes become (significantly) harder to earn (but more impactful)

U have impactful strike. It's called HeliDrone. U all whine about how impactful it is. U want the first guy to call in fully upgraded MBT or BMPT to be able to rape enemy team how it was in 0.1-0.2? 

I don't.

And TZoningHard want the 0.3 times when due to bad hitreg everyone were bulletsponges.

No, I don't want it.

But it'll be interesting if devs for short period would revert recoil patterns on PTE to what they were in 0.3. Just to refresh memories.

Edited by tynblpb
  • Like 1

43 минуты назад, tynblpb сказал:
3 часа назад, HeiligeRobbe сказал:

strikes become (significantly) harder to earn (but more impactful)

U have impactful strike. It's called HeliDrone. U all whine about how impactful it is. U want the first guy to call in fully upgraded MBT or BMPT to be able to rape enemy team how it was in 0.1-0.2? 

I think, it more about prevent strike spamming, than increasing their efficienty. I'd like to make strike can be used only by squadleader. Or at least make shared cooldown for Attack Strikes (Artillery, Bombing, Airstrike). In other words, each team has only 1 Artillery Battery, 1 Bomber and 2 Fighters, and cooldown of them is shared within entire team.

One more thing I'd like to revert: Armor Repairing. It was unique, that you can repair only external Armor on your vehicle, and you must move back for full repair. Now, all you need is a full squad of repairing monkeys.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tynblpb said:

I don't.

And TZoningHard want the 0.3 times when due to bad hitreg everyone were bulletsponges.

No, I don't want it.

But it'll be interesting if devs for short period would revert recoil patterns on PTE to what they were in 0.3. Just to refresh memories.

Impactful maybe wasn't the best way to put it. I don't think that strikes are not impactful by now. But they are far from being scarce. As a squadleader all anti tank I need is a Stormbreaker in my loadout. For mbts just wait until they took one or two rpgs and the rest of the vehicles can be destroyed instantly.

For me the ideal would be that such an off-map strike would be the counter to a really good tanker. Not something I put on all the 20 ground vehicles the enemy team calls in. Instead of impactful "meaningful" would maybe be the better wording.

As said I like the fast TTK and don't want people to become 'bulletsponges' again, but although I seldomly agree with him I think TZoning has provided some insight in the 'horizontal kicks' matter and brought up some interesting points. On top I would say that if you have four different levels of armor in the game they should make a difference. But as far as I remember you were among the first to propose full cover heavy armor so I figure you understand my point. 

The shared cooldown is an interesting idea! 

Posted (edited)
25 минут назад, HeiligeRobbe сказал:

As a squadleader all anti tank I need is a Stormbreaker in my loadout.

Because Jammer APS is currently not working. Unfortunately.

And max what I would agree about shared CD if it would be shared by squadmembers, not teammates. Sometimes, when playing wth decdent squad I end up with 10k unused BP. I don;t know how much it would be with teamshared CD.

And horizontal kicks work only for long range full-auto spraying. Witch supposedly is only for LMGs. And they are a little too good with spraying so I asked to icrease vertical recoil for LMGs. On mid range and in CQC it matters not. If u can't kill enemy when scopes with 10 rounds spray - u should suffer.

And in 0.7 these kicks IMO are within reason.

Edited by tynblpb

40 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

And horizontal kicks work only for long range full-auto spraying. Witch supposedly is only for LMGs. And they are a little too good with spraying so I asked to icrease vertical recoil for LMGs. On mid range and in CQC it matters not. If u can't kill enemy when scopes with 10 rounds spray - u should suffer.

And in 0.7 these kicks IMO are within reason.

Adding artificial recoil is not the way I want this game to go,  I would like an authentic experience with each weapon I use, that would improve the gunplay by a mile. But of course LMGs shouldn't be able to pick fights with Assault Rifles down range while not prone, if anyone using LMGs and not using prone, you are doing it wrong, so I would agree that for the sake of realism, making the LMGs like the MG5 less accurate when ADSing down range, but don't want it to be artificial, like all the recoil we currently have. And the recoil sway is indeed a real thing, It has been one of the major complaints since 0.4 and 0.5 when they changed the original recoil.  

• Like 1