Rozmo

Feedback on update 0.7

Posted (edited)
56 минут назад, TZoningHard сказал:

You do not understand a single thing talking about. You should go learn how to play FPS games before making statements so incorrect.

17 минут назад, TZoningHard сказал:

You ... have a shity attitude.

I'm too old to react to some biased and unjustified statements. I've proved myself all I've wanted or needed about playing FPS long time ago and don't want to do it one more time.

GL with MW, haha. 

UPD. Almost half a year ago u were posting the same shit. I'll simply repeat my post.

Funny thing, moving in 0.7 is slightly slowed down, so gameplay is slightly-slightly slowed down too. And for grips would be added horizontal recoil stat.

Edited by tynblpb

Posted (edited)
32 минуты назад, TZoningHard сказал:

So I am not a good player?

I didn't write anything about you personally.
If anybody had perfect aiming, but suffer by "nubs' that suppresses him, he should "gid gud". Training his reaction, use cover, don't run like moron across the street and other. Another words, don't rely only for his previously years of aim training. Evolve. Dinosaurs didn't evolved, and they died out. Nobody should be dinosaur.

32 минуты назад, TZoningHard сказал:

Trying to down play skill as not being actually being skill. But some how trying to saying that a mechanic that takes control of the weapon out of the players hands is some how creating a different type of skill. If you cant control it and are only reacting to it after it has occurred then how is that even application of skill. It is letter ally preventing skill and preventing gameplay by removing your control through RNG. 

Skill is the essence that helps to win the game. Discussing, what type of skill is better or worse is demagogy. 

Edited by †FeuerEuphorie†

I think you two fail for the ... I don't know how many times now to realize the point of our complaints. It has nothing to do with skill so drop these stupid argument... 

On 9/1/2019 at 12:47 AM, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

If anybody had perfect aiming, but suffer by "nubs' that suppresses him, he should "gid gud"

Jesus Christ... this brain dead argument. I will repost my comment until you guys understand, try to argue with some valid points rather than "I'm going to defend a bad aspect of gunplay by telling you to git gud." This thread is data for the devs, it is not a platform for trolling... 

I really don't see a good reason behind defending a bad aspect of the game. The sway is random barrel deviation, you cannot control it, can you still get kills? Yes, you can still get kills. This is not the problem that is being pointed out, the problem is the sway itself, an artificial recoil mechanic added to guns around 0.4  patch. Before this patch, you had much more engaging gunplay, the recoil was accurate to real life, and you would scroll down with the mouse to control most of the recoil... This isn't the case right now, you do still control some of that recoil, but there is the added sway mechanic that messes with it and it was done mainly to stop people from going fully auto in medium ranges... I mean all they had to do to improve this system is google search which gun has a recoil deviation either left or right, and added that to each weapon with also some accurate to real life vertical recoil... This would have made the gunplay near perfect, by now if they added the animations rework, the game would have felt top notch, whereas it feels like bf4 with funny recoil patterns that take alot of the fun out of the gunplay and having control over where your shots land. 

9 часов назад, Artaxiad300062 сказал:

bad aspect of the game

Because it isn't bad. It really does matter only on sniper ranges. Pinpoint strafing snipers creates a problem, I called "AWP desease". It means, that weapon, that oneshots you in body at any range is theoretically really overpowered. He oneshots you on sniper ranges, but it's OK, it is his concept. But he oneshots you in CQC, after you hit him with 99 dmg in 5 shots. Can anybody aim in 0.5+(reaction time of enemy)+(aiming time of enemy). Oh yes, he can.

I don't argue, that the current concept of sway should be unchangeble. Mb it shouldn't be random. Mb it should be only for 6x+ magnification scopes (like in other shooters). But it not definitly not bad mechanic itself.

Edited by †FeuerEuphorie†
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, †FeuerEuphorie† said:

Because it isn't bad. It really does matter only on sniper ranges. Pinpoint strafing snipers creates a problem, I called "AWP desease". It means, that weapon, that oneshots you in body at any range is theoretically really overpowered. He oneshots you on sniper ranges, but it's OK, it is his concept. But he oneshots you in CQC, after you hit him with 99 dmg in 5 shots. Can anybody aim in 0.5+(reaction time of enemy)+(aiming time of enemy). Oh yes, he can.

I don't argue, that the current concept of sway should be unchangeble. Mb it shouldn't be random. Mb it should be only for 6x+ magnification scopes (like in other shooters). But it not definitly not bad mechanic itself.

Well now you are making more sense, but having the mechanic for all weapons from pistol to ar, smg, and lmg, makes the gunplay really distasteful. Like you said, this should be something for high magnification scopes, to help nerf them down from simply being able to see and engage targets at long ranges more easily than anything 4x and below. This kind of system existed in BF4 and BF3, when you would for example use and AEK and a 7x scope. Also, for the consistency in gameplay, this really does matter. So it seems like we are agreeing on this, don't see why there was so much opposition to the argument in the first place. 

People really want to nerf people that are better then them.

The reason people play CQC bolter is because its harder then being a noob with a AR or LMG. Defiantly not because its easier or some how cheese in anyway. If it was cheese then people would be CQC bolting a lot more. How many CQC bolters are their even in this game because Im the only one I see playing it.

I played the hell out or AR. Then it got boring for a while, So I started bolting. I pushed my self to be good at CQC with a bolty. Its a fun challenging playstyle that puts you at major risk and disadvantage. I switch up my play style to keep the game interesting.

I play shotty  when they are pretty bad because to win with you you need to just plain old out position and take no risk with it because of the randomness with it killing. You might have to pump 5 shots in to a person or just 1. The challenge makes it interesting and ARs are better up close because the TTK is close enough to reaction time its a almost non factor if the shotty is a oneshot. Also you can Spray up close with no penalty while if the shotty misses the moving target there is no recovery. this makes ARs more effective up close. But the shotty has a shot and scoot playstyle that makes it interesting to play when AR gets boring.

I play with the tochnost over the G29 because its weaker. I would put iron sights on it because it was more of a handy cap.

I play a large variety of different playstyles. Not just bolter and I don't want to have the options for play styles limited down even more.

The AR still has all the advantage all around and when Im having a off day I wont be using the bolter I would be using the ARs since they are far more effective to kill with and you can get far more kills.

As a bolter player and advocate for Bolter Rights go ahead and give the game more sway it will only make bolter stronger. Go head and add more flinch it will just force me to only play bolter more. When I hit the enemy and it doesn't kill the player; the flinch will give me extra time before they can get their aim on me. Sway only nerfs non-single fire weapons that need to maintain a constant aim on target.

And the odds of flinch affecting a bolters aim is to large to be a factor in a firer fight let alone balance. If the weapon has a BTK of one then the only window for flinch to affect the outcome is before they fire. This would mean you would have to fire and hit them before they fire their weapon.

Bolter not going to nerf bolters only non bolters while messing up the AR gameplay. Honestly right now Im only playing bolter right now because the sway in the game doesn't effect my ability bolter playstyle unlike how effects ARs. ARs are way easier and more efficient to kill with but I cant stomach full auto guns right now its so annoying that the game makes that gun play more RNG based then player input.

Bolters can just be snaped across the screen and are not effected greatly by sway. Go ahead and nerf scopes as well, They arent the reason for any thing as well. I dont use anything past the lowest mag I can get for a reason. Magnification is a crutch to use when you dont have good aim yet. Its much more effective to try and get a 1:1 aim ratio with no magnification.

On 9/2/2019 at 1:17 AM, TZoningHard said:

People really want to nerf people that are better then them.

I think the better players don't come here and say border line conspiracy comments that others are trying to push them down because they're so "great" and "probably one of the best players" how about you stop complaining and prove yourself?

0.7.3 first impressions.

New icons. Look good and informative. With 1 BUT. Don't understand why the SMG icon looks like it is on pic below.20190909202621_1.jpg.a89847fec121bf17e0c449fd68f32f9b.jpg

IMO, SMG icon should be more "iconic"(sorry for tautology). For example in WW3 already exists pic of iconic SMG - MP5. Why don't use it? Or the upcoming MP7? It can be good choice too.

20190909213818_1.jpg.5e09c9b96f188d3a02c8f89a0a967a22.jpg

New vehicle HUD looks much better, but I still would increase the thickness of the stripes that show hit placement. And allow players to choose its colour.

20190909214728_1.thumb.jpg.dbac2d746ea2d9ed3847e3a0eec8dd1e.jpg

What meaning have "armor digits"?

20190909215434_1.jpg.65d53467cce27301becb3daa3f24263b.jpg

I DEMAND napalm bombs for HeliDrone!🤩

Few sec call in delay for RocketStrikes - is it intended? And their much more higher diving speed?

hellfireCD.gif.f703abceeb504e4d07ec777b09befbc8.gif

Edited by tynblpb
  • Like 1

they need to add in the javalin i think that would be awesome and can only lock on tanks and air nd i think also they need to fix the h.e explosive redius for tank shells and apcs because to many times i shot ppl nd my round hits a foot away or 2 or just behind them nd they dont die 

• Like 2

New vehicle hud in 0.7.3 is a very little bit better than in 0.7.2 but there is to much going on. To many useless lines. Why not just keep it simpler rather than go for this over the top style constantly? 

• Like 2

On 9/9/2019 at 3:03 PM, Tokingreenmonkey420 said:

they need to add in the javalin i think that would be awesome and can only lock on tanks and air nd i think also they need to fix the h.e explosive redius for tank shells and apcs because to many times i shot ppl nd my round hits a foot away or 2 or just behind them nd they dont die 

I think tanks are vulnerable enough already, certainly don't need more anti-tank options. I think most of the tank shell problems with not registering hits is from the terrain. 

The tank optics in 0.7.3 are much better, mainly because of the color, but all you have to do is get rid of the useless dashes all around the reticle, and change the color to something closer to red, like the original optic. 

• Like 1

Since I play the game on a 2017 model 27" iMac, which is an all-in-one, my biggest concern about the game right now is performance optimization in terms of graphics, CPU and GPU load. Currently, I barely find settings which won't cause the system to heat up quite a bit, and that shouldn't be the case with low to medium settings and for example 1080p instead of more. I'm quite happy to see continued optimization efforts being put into the game, including the jump to a newer engine version and network optimization. But that doesn't solve my problem of too much heat, even at laughably low settings. There's still a lot of work to do in that department, but I am looking forward to it.

3 hours ago, MAJEPHTIC said:

Since I play the game on a 2017 model 27" iMac, which is an all-in-one, my biggest concern about the game right now is performance optimization in terms of graphics, CPU and GPU load. Currently, I barely find settings which won't cause the system to heat up quite a bit, and that shouldn't be the case with low to medium settings and for example 1080p instead of more. I'm quite happy to see continued optimization efforts being put into the game, including the jump to a newer engine version and network optimization. But that doesn't solve my problem of too much heat, even at laughably low settings. There's still a lot of work to do in that department, but I am looking forward to it.

Just fyi, gaming laptops are a waste of money, and modern games are not designed considering how much heat your laptop produces. But the optimization is truly not even half way there, unless you are playing on the older maps, I'd say those are in a pretty good position. 

• Like 1

On 9/13/2019 at 1:50 PM, Artaxiad300062 said:

Just fyi, gaming laptops are a waste of money, and modern games are not designed considering how much heat your laptop produces. But the optimization is truly not even half way there, unless you are playing on the older maps, I'd say those are in a pretty good position. 

He said an iMac, which is more like a desktop than a laptop. But, it's an iMac, which is the real problem there.

And for that weird little argument that y'all's are having, you're all wrong in some ways and right in others, and a lot of opinions too. 

Gun balance is mostly good at the moment, barring any bugs. Sway, eh, who cares? The sway in this game is such a non issue, stop being babies. Go play Arma 3 and come back here and you'll forget sway exists anymore. 

That's a good thing, btw. Why would you want more sway? What's that gonna do but make it universally more difficult to kill the guy you're aiming at? Idk about you, but when I'm sitting there in a rough place and there's multiple enemies pushing me, I need my bullets to go where the hell I'm aiming, and to do their job. 

And sniping takes skill, don't act like it doesn't. If it took no skill you'd be doing nothing but sniping yourself. Nothing to do with morals. The reason it always looks cheesy or unfair when someone is repeatedly killing you with a sniper (especially in cqc) is because they're outplaying you.  

Here, once you can do this you'll understand 

horizontal recoil isn't fun, luckily new attachment system has horizontal recoil reduction and stats for that, altho it's not fully implemented yet it seems, but it should be a way to optimize recoil on a gun-by-gun basis. 

• Like 1

PTE 0,76 WZ Moscow: Crash without report. On map was ~6-8 players. I saw an opponent runing into wall, I started shooting at him and i got crash (back to warmap).

Impression: Minidrone hud is weird. The one that was before, i.e. the one that came to the game with helidrone was cool.

23 godziny temu, Falrond napisał:

PTE 0,76 WZ Moscow: Crash without report. On map was ~6-8 players. I saw an opponent runing into wall, I started shooting at him and i got crash (back to warmap).

Probably just an ordinary server crash ;)

20190922180747_1.thumb.jpg.9a7df6be4d0f3f8a46549c02363ffbc2.jpg

For those who would whine about HeliDrone being OP even after all the nerfs. Kind devs even added 1 more weak zone. This newly added circle on the bottom IS the weak zone and 30 FMJ Pecheneg rounds are enough to destroy it.

helibottomweakzone.gif.99470b73e638b7717d973b52ddb8923a.gif