Majestec

[Weapon] ability to change guns while sprinting, show some love for pistols and other small stuff

Question

Posted (edited)

- ability to change between first and second weapon while sprinting 

- fix picking up enemy weapon, always just 30 round

- add DMRs

- Fix claymore explosion direction

- buff pistols 

Edited by Majestec

3 answers to this question

I think it is no bug that picked up weapons only have 30 rounds. You are picking up the weapon on the ground and not searching the dead body for all the spare mags. :D In my opinion that makes sense.

BRs are supposed to take the DMR role as far as I understood. But more variety would be nice of course (although I don't think that adding more weapons is the highest priority at the moment. Not sure though).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HeiligeRobbe said:

I think it is no bug that picked up weapons only have 30 rounds. You are picking up the weapon on the ground and not searching the dead body for all the spare mags. :D In my opinion that makes sense.

BRs are supposed to take the DMR role as far as I understood. But more variety would be nice of course (although I don't think that adding more weapons is the highest priority at the moment. Not sure though).

it is , but there is no bodies to search from ? ... somethings must be realistic to be fun, others not  

15 hours ago, HeiligeRobbe said:

For 0.7 and 0.8 they'll be busy with the engine and animation update, of course content will be dropped with the updates, but it's probably not going to be as much as previous updates

15 hours ago, HeiligeRobbe said:

Still I think if you have got the same caliber already from your other gun you should keep that spare ammo to use with the new picked up gun (using your own magazines after reloading, the gun you picked op fits your own magz just fine. would be a bitch to code though).

• Like 1