Three-Four-Zero

WW3 needs to go into hibernation and change the name

The game is not done and the name is stale with little hope of revival.  Pull the game off the market and release it in 2020 under a new name when it is ready for prime time.

• Like 1

Hey, thank you for your valuable feedback, you're right, game is not finished yet, that's why we decided for a Early Access so we can finish the game together with the Community - we planning to fully release the game in 2020. Please follow ours Weekly Reports so you will be up to date with development progress.

Thanks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It's topics like these that really irk me. Game is in Early Access. It has a lot of interest. It keeps being worked on. There is no advertising done, and the last form of inviting people to play was the free weekend months ago. At this stage it only needs enough people to report bugs quickly enough, and on a scale big enough, to make sure the game meets its deadline. Saying that, I mean, 3 digits. That's it. 3 digits that care is better than 4 or 5 digits that just play.

And then come these genius ideas... Like pulling the game off the market. lol. So what? So there's no one to test? So people can say "hahahaha they failed"? So that the same people who don't care and made the game fail, can have their stupid five minutes of "I told you so"? But in reality they're the ones who sank their own ship? 

No. This is not what the game needs. The game needs polish, and finishing, and then some advertising. The game barely got 500k sales, estimates say. Is that the entire gaming world? Is that the entire FPS world? No. No, no, no, no it is not. There is plenty of fish to catch, those who didn't hear a word about the game, or are even slightly interested.

Want to help the game? Be constructive, rather than destructive. The latter is much easier, hence, most people choose that path. That's what's gonna get this game through. Not doomsayers. Not critics. Not those who whine about mechanics, bugs, glitches, performance or features. It's those who will report bugs, give proper constructive feedback, and, for a bit of the credit, those who play.

• Like 3

The only thing I can agree with is that the name World War 3 can be a bit controversial to some and it's a bitch to search on google. Just like when I search Squad, I get all these pictures from Suicide Squad, real squads in the army and a fuck ton of fortnite stuff. Same goes for WW3, but with real world articles talking about "world war 3 is very close" etc.
But that's just a personal preference.

If the game get's taken off the market then all the trolls and haters have won.

• Like 1