Sign in to follow this  
Matt_dOvale

pistol sounds

I don't know if this is already on your radar, but I noticed that the sounds of the G17, Lebenev and Ragun all sound the same. Both live and PTE.

That and when I played tdm on Moscow today (live server), the suppressor on my G17 didn't work. It just gave the normal pistol sound.

Don't know if this is the right place to post, since I didn't think General would be a great place.
Would be neat to have a place to point things like the metal pools of water out to you.

Edited by Matt_dOvale

5 minutes ago, Matt_dOvale said:

a place to point things out

Just like the Iraqi patch, just point stuff out that is weird wrong or needs to be fixed

On 9/1/2019 at 4:35 AM, weedtime said:

what's wrong with the Iraq patch?

nothing, there's just not really a place to post these kinds of things. A place to point out things that are missing or wrong. The Iraqi patch was just another example

4 hours ago, Matt_dOvale said:

nothing, there's just not really a place to post these kinds of things. A place to point out things that are missing or wrong. The Iraqi patch was just another example

If you think there is something wrong in the game you can always report is as a bug, if something is missing, create a topic in Questions, we also have Suggestions section. Missing arm badges were added, either they were reported as a bug or in the Question section. Do not hesitate to create a new topic - it will be moved to the appropriate section or merged with other, if there will be something important, someone will contact with the right person and he'll give you an answer.

• Like 1