Majestec

Real hacker?? help please.. "Solved" "Glitch in the matrix"

i have almost 300 hours in this game and i never accused someone of hacking because he is better than me or because of my shitty ping... i saw players behind walls using bugs or glitch for their advantages but still..  until this day i countered this lil shit..

he shot me before this clip but he couldn't kill me  and i did not hear his gun nor see anyone around me .. then he killed our leader without any visible bullets or sound .. and no one was around again .

check by your self :

https://streamable.com/fwthn

- hit in exact same place 4 times with high recoil weapon 

Edited by Majestec

Welcome @Majestec,

If you have spotted player playing unfair please visit this thread : 

, where you will find information with the steps on how to report a Cheater. 

Thank you.

• Thanks 1

IDK about Sandwich cause I don't know him that well, but Meatsac is definitely not hacking. I know the TSA guys quite well and quite honestly, I'd doubt most of them would hack. But definitely not Meatsac, he's legit.

EDIT: 9 kills 0 deaths is also pretty.... Average... not gonna lie. With all due respect to Meatsac, 9 kills and 2000 score is a pretty bad score. You got monkey there with 19 kills and 19.5k score which is pretty great.

Edited by TCPPolak
  • Like 1

May have been one of the under the map glitches that people can get into, allowing u to kill people from under the map 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TCPPolak said:

IDK about Sandwich cause I don't know him that well, but Meatsac is definitely not hacking. I know the TSA guys quite well and quite honestly, I'd doubt most of them would hack. But definitely not Meatsac, he's legit.

EDIT: 9 kills 0 deaths is also pretty.... Average... not gonna lie. With all due respect to Meatsac, 9 kills and 2000 score is a pretty bad score. You got monkey there with 19 kills and 19.5k score which is pretty great.

11 minutes ago, Salt Lord said:

May have been one of the under the map glitches that people can get into, allowing u to kill people from under the map 

it is low but it felt so odd. i don't know about meatsac, and i am sorry if i accused him falsely, but it was too odd and still, if the other guy not hacking as you guys think. person shouldnt use such glitches to get free kills and ruin experiences for others. 

We just recently rediscovered a "fixed" map glitch when testing on PTE, and those two then decided to check live to see if it was there as well. This would be from that time, sorry for the inconvenience.  

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Majestec said:

i have almost 300 hours in this game and i never accused someone of hacking because he is better than me or because of my shitty ping... i saw players behind walls using bugs or glitch for their advantages but still..  until this day i countered this lil shit..

he shot me before this clip but he couldn't kill me  and i did not hear his gun nor see anyone around me .. then he killed our leader without any visible bullets or sound .. and no one was around again .

check by your self :

https://streamable.com/fwthn

- hit in exact same place 4 times with high recoil weapon 

Hey, how's it going? 

TSA leader here.

Sandwich isn't a hacker. He might have been shooting you from under the map - but as far as I know those spots have been removed from Warsaw - and thanks to his help finding them I might add. Sometimes after updates those spots become "hot" again. 
TSA has a reputation in this community for being mistaken as hackers. Simply ask @Ragirand I'm sure he'll kindly let you know how hard we work to find and have exploitable areas in this game removed.

I encourage you to follow through with any reports you feel are justified in terms of hackers in WW3. If anyone in TSA is found to be a hacker - F51 should do what it is they feel is appropriate and we'll handle it on our end as well.

I'd like to add as a quick side note that hit detection is bugged AFAIK and does not show pin point locations you're hit. Left shoulder, right shoulder, hip and stomach will all register as chest shots on the kill screen.
This may have been fixed, but I don't think it has been. 

Edited by @PRUNKgaming
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Zvolteh said:

We just recently rediscovered a "fixed" map glitch when testing on PTE, and those two then decided to check live to see if it was there as well. This would be from that time, sorry for the inconvenience.  

4 hours ago, @PRUNKgaming said:

Hey, how's it going? 

TSA leader here.

Sandwich isn't a hacker. He might have been shooting you from under the map - but as far as I know those spots have been removed from Warsaw - and thanks to his help finding them I might add. Sometimes after updates those spots become "hot" again. 
TSA has a reputation in this community for being mistaken as hackers. Simply ask @Ragirand I'm sure he'll kindly let you know how hard we work to find and have exploitable areas in this game removed.

I encourage you to follow through with any reports you feel are justified in terms of hackers in WW3. If anyone in TSA is found to be a hacker - F51 should do what it is they feel is appropriate and we'll handle it on our end as well.

I'd like to add as a quick side note that hit detection is bugged AFAIK and does not show pin point locations you're hit. Left shoulder, right shoulder, hip and stomach will all register as chest shots on the kill screen.
This may have been fixed, but I don't think it has been. 

yea i figured it out yesterday, because someone else  not in TSA clan used the same method to kill players.. and thank you for the clarification. 

I was pissed because i did not know how i was getting killed which lead me to misjudge them.

Good Morning Majestec,

Ok, none of the members in TSA (that I know of) use hacks, cheat engines, or other similar injectors... Yes, some of us actively look for map / level glitches to report to the Devs and will jump from PTE to live to confirm if the issue found on PTE  is in the "Live" version... Yea, we'll sacrifice a few players (for confirmation purposes - ? )  - buuuuttt - no one is "hacking". 

That said, we're a friendly bunch of guys at TSA (a little nutty at times, but nice). So in the future, please come to us directly (or the TSA player in question) If you experience the odd death every now and then - We'll be glad to tell you if we were in game confirming a bug / glitch or if it was a legitimate kill. There's no need to open a Hack Report Ticket (that is unless you know for sure).

Happy Hunting and have a great week. 

- Cheers.

Edited by Meatsac
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Meatsac said:

Good Morning Majestec,

Ok, none of the members in TSA (that I know of) use hacks, cheat engines, or other similar injectors... Yes, some of us actively look for map / level glitches to report to the Devs and will jump from PTE to live to confirm if the issue found on PTE  is in the "Live" version... Yea, we'll sacrifice a few players (for confirmation purposes - ? )  - buuuuttt - no one is "hacking". 

That said, we're a friendly bunch of guys at TSA (a little nutty at times, but nice). So in the future, please come to us directly (or the TSA player in question) If you experience the odd death every now and then - We'll be glad to tell you if we were in game confirming a bug / glitch or if it was a legitimate kill. There's no need to open a Hack Report Ticket (that is unless you know for sure).

- Cheers.

Hey meatsac.

Well i guess i have been sacrificed for the greater purpose. Anyways .. the thing i asked oldsandwich “what the hell are you doing” in all game chat, and he didn’t reply to me or said anything about what are you guys doing, so i thought he is one of those fu*kers.

Anyways we shall meet in the field comrade and have a nice day ??

Edited by Majestec

2 hours ago, Majestec said:

Hey meatsac.

Well i guess i have been sacrificed for the greater purpose. Anyways .. the thing i asked oldsandwich “what the hell are you doing” in all game chat, and he didn’t reply to me or said anything about what are you guys doing, so i thought he is one of those fu*kers.

Anyways we shall meet in the field comrade and have a nice day ??

Yea, I didn't see your post in the game chat - but I'm happy you're in good spirits about it (you're sacrifice was a great benefit for the cause ?)... We shall meet in the field of battle again, and I'll let ya kill me a few times if it'll ease the pain... After that, it's on!!! ?

PS: If you wanna send me a Steam Friend request, I can send you an invite to our Discord server (oh yea, a shameless TSA plug - I gotta put in the work or Pappa Prunk will roast me).

TSA-Car-Post-WIP-03.thumb.png.5d556369295bf7190c0b3a843ed101a0.png

Edited by Meatsac
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Meatsac said:

Yea, I didn't see your post in the game chat - but I'm happy you're in good spirits about it (you're sacrifice was a great benefit for the cause ?)... We shall meet in the field of battle again, and I'll let ya kill me a few times if it'll ease the pain... After that, it's on!!! ?

PS: If you wanna send me a Steam Friend request, I can send you an invite to our Discord server (oh yea, a shameless TSA plug - I gotta put in the work or Pappa Prunk will roast me).

TSA-Car-Post-WIP-03.thumb.png.5d556369295bf7190c0b3a843ed101a0.png

hahahahaha. thank you but i like it fair and square.

added you. it will be honor to join you guys.

6 hours ago, Meatsac said:

Good Morning Majestec,

- Cheers.

Can confirm, TSA players have been map glitch hunting and reporting for basically the game's entire EA period thus far. I've played with them and they will occasionally test a glitch or stumble into something, but it's never their predominant or intended play-style.

Edited by DoctorMcBatman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1