Sign in to follow this  
TZoningHard

[Feature] Rally Point Spawning.

Question

Simple, Exchange the spastic click and spawn on squadmate for squad leader placing a Squad style rally point / BF style spawn beacon.

How many times does a player spawn on a player who is in combat or spawn and then is immediately attacked. Or has an a unaccounted for enemy spawn on the player that they are fighting that kills them. Based on map size its kinda impractical to cancel spawns for situations that that would cause this.

Give It a mini radar to prevent spawn camping and then players can see others dying on the point so they cant not spawn into a trap.

Squad leader will place the rally point/beacon which will promote squad cohesion and a logistics of spawn element in the game. Makes the game more strategic and tactical. Would also make the game more interesting where you can go hunt down spawn beacons.

There can be a whole bunch more nitty grtty cooldowns and other requirements latter on. This with objective spawns, homebase spawn, and mobile spawn is all you really need.

• Like 3

6 answers to this question

This is good option but it must be restricted to prevent to much spam of those rally points. I think it can be done by adding to this mechanic 2 things:

1. Time limit between putting new rally point (5 min. ?)
  2. Spawn limit on rally point (10 spawns?)

I've suggested this a few times, too.

I think you should make it shootable, just like Claymores and other small tech gadgets

Take my upvote.

4 hours ago, DareQQ said:

This is good option but it must be restricted to prevent to much spam of those rally points. I think it can be done by adding to this mechanic 2 things:

1. Time limit between putting new rally point (5 min. ?)
  2. Spawn limit on rally point (10 spawns?)

only for squad and only 1 time for player