Sign in to follow this  
NeoOrNeon

[Feature change] Soldier audio line changes.

Question

As the British English speaking soldier there's many audio lines that aren't very useful an example of this is when you request anti-tank and he says "get some mines over here." This is never the way I use that request. Usually I spot a tank and then request anti-tank hoping someone with an RPG or armor hears my cry for help. But instead they hear a call out for landmines and ignore it because they don't have landmines. There are some more lines that aren't useful but there are also a few I want to add. When you load your last magazine your soldier should shout something on the lines of "last mag" that way your teammates and squadmates can acknowledge that you are almost black on ammo and act accordingly. WW3 emphasizes teamwork but proper communication is the baseline for this. On a side note you can choose what language you, your friendlies, and the enemies speak which makes all of this pointless. I like the choice but some in-game translation would be very useful as well.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet