Sign in to follow this  
Tortue69

how to receive in-game currency compensation?

Hi, 

I have the game since day 1 ea launch. Haven't play the for a really log time due to hardware issues. Now I'm back with new gear. I've red some info on twitter that Farm51 is giving in game ccurrency compensation after wipe.  Could you please let me know how to get it? Thanks in advance

PG

It should be done automatically; if not just contact the devs (Ragir, Rozmo, etc.) and they'll see what they can do for you. 

Right now I think you're a bit late to the party, last wipe was months ago, but you can always try :)

Please, provide your steam ID and region (EU, NA, AS) or you can contact directly with Ragir through PM here or on the Discord.

4 godziny temu, weedtime napisał:

Please, provide your steam ID and region (EU, NA, AS) or you can contact directly with Ragir through PM here or on the Discord.

Hi, 

Steamid is STEAM_0:0:82635761 and region EU. Strange thing is when yesterday I opened game choosing NA server I have 100 000 credits but on my "original" I have only what I've earned on last matches. 

Thanks

9 hours ago, Tortue69 said:

Strange thing is when yesterday I opened game choosing NA server I have 100 000 credits but on my "original" I have only what I've earned on last matches. 

Each server has their own single progress. It doesn't carry over to other servers

• Thanks 1

9 godzin temu, Matt_dOvale napisał:

Each server has their own single progress. It doesn't carry over to other servers

OH thanks for info. I need to catch up fast. 

3 hours ago, Tortue69 said:

OH thanks for info. I need to catch up fast. 

It's not really trivial I just read on the forums a lot

Dnia 14.09.2019 o 18:20, Tortue69 napisał:

Hi, 

Steamid is STEAM_0:0:82635761 and region EU. Strange thing is when yesterday I opened game choosing NA server I have 100 000 credits but on my "original" I have only what I've earned on last matches. 

Thanks

any news?