sould the game be more Gory and Realistic?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Sould game be more Gory and feature gratuitous violence and dismemberment?

• Yes it will make the game AWSOME!!!
    • No i like it this way

Question

Hi after almost 100hr of game play i think we just need more gore or as you devs call it " gratuitous violence and dismemberment " add bleeding and even use injury system like when your are shot in leg you can't sprint or in arm your gun recoil gets worse, something like "SWAT 4" what if a grenade exploded next to you and you lost an arm you bleed and if you weapons weight is high you can't lift it you should use your secondary weapon, if you get hit by artillery or tank your body will be exploded to pieces or you lose your legs and die make it more gory and yes i know your PEGI will be changed but please think about it wouldn't it make the game better???

Edited by Death

3 answers to this question

I do agree a bit more gore is a good thing, since right now we have this pink cloud when hitting a enemy. I don't think however, wounds should impact the gameplay, maybe add more (or less, due to adrenaline) recoil when below certain thresholds, but other than that would get too disturbing.
WW3 doesn't take itself that serious compared to  say: Squad, which aims towards realism, but less realistic and gritty than ArmA.

• Like 1

a little more gore would be cool but living after losing a limb doesn't seem like such a good idea to me. To much work for what it's worth i.e animations and shit.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Matt_dOvale said:

I do agree a bit more gore is a good thing, since right now we have this pink cloud when hitting a enemy. I don't think however, wounds should impact the gameplay, maybe add more (or less, due to adrenaline) recoil when below certain thresholds, but other than that would get too disturbing.
WW3 doesn't take itself that serious compared to  say: Squad, which aims towards realism, but less realistic and gritty than ArmA.

Tnx but it's a bit bummer when your are shot by tank or get hit by an artillery and your rag doll body without  any scratch flys away i like what COD:BO 4 did, what i mean is should game include Gory Gibbing and better death animation?

Edited by Death
  • Like 1