Sign in to follow this  
Atway

More tools for PTE

Some time ago you disabled minimum amount of players to start a battle. Can you please add some more tools for PTE. Like:

-ability to switch teams (as we have "very smart" mechanics to fill teams, I can join only team0 while testing something alone. To join team1 I need at least 1 player on the server)

-ability to use strikes for free (to test some strikes I need to capture all points, and sometimes its not even enough)

I know that it could turn PTE battles into freaking mess, but maybe there is an option to implement it? Maybe separate servers with no rules?

@Ragir

• Like 6

10 godzin temu, Atway napisał:

Some time ago you disabled minimum amount of players to start a battle. Can you please add some more tools for PTE. Like:

-ability to switch teams (as we have "very smart" mechanics to fill teams, I can join only team0 while testing something alone. To join team1 I need at least 1 player on the server)

-ability to use strikes for free (to test some strikes I need to capture all points, and sometimes its not even enough)

I know that it could turn PTE battles into freaking mess, but maybe there is an option to implement it? Maybe separate servers with no rules?

@Ragir

AD. 2 maybe best resolution is muliply the BP earnings for every action on the field ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DareQQ said:

AD. 2 maybe best resolution is muliply the BP earnings for every action on the field ?

at least this way. Because you can only earn ~5400 BP by capturing all 6 points

• Like 1

We'll try to figure something out. Keeping PTE as close to Live as possible in it's rules is most likely a good idea, because we could find a lot of problems with balance, but maybe a single special server with custom rules could be implemented.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

27.09.2019 в 12:28, Atway сказал:

at least this way. Because you can only earn ~5400 BP by capturing all 6 points

U can earn 7500BPs in less than 15 mins. Just use MiniDrone to spot enemy vehicles in the base. 10 secs for spot to disappear. 4 spotted vehicles ~ 600BP per min. And it's without capturing the CPs. It's thew most proficient method but it's for patient guys. Add to this that fact that u can earn almost free 1000BPs by destroying the tank in the base with quadbike C4 explosion near it.

4 minutes ago, tynblpb said:

U can earn 7500BPs in less than 15 mins. Just use MiniDrone to spot enemy vehicles in the base. 10 secs for spot to disappear. 4 spotted vehicles ~ 600BP per min. And it's without capturing the CPs. It's thew most proficient method but it's for patient guys. Add to this that fact that u can earn almost free 1000BPs by destroying the tank in the base with quadbike C4 explosion near it.

anyway its not the best option to test something.

• Like 1