Can I please get some help on how to fix being stuck on loading screen? Game ISN'T frozen though, because I can still click mouse and cycle through tips, but after EVERY match, I get stuck on loading screen and can never continue to next match. It never used to do this before, I stopped playing for a month or so, returned and now faced with this issue.

Hello TheeMaskedGam3r,

I assume this is Live servers? We have noticed issue with the map loading where most players get stuck. Can you describe it little bit more? What maps/modes and do you have game on m.2, SSD or HDD? 

Regards,

I have game installed on samsung evo ssd, yes live servers. Im able to usually get into first match after launching game , then after that match is finished and its time to continue to next match,  i select "continue" and will forever be stuck on loading screen, never loading into next match. IM forced to close game and relaunch just to play again.