Sign in to follow this  
DisRawTomato

[0.7.9] Point of aim in vehicles

1. Point of aim jumps from object to object (zigzagging) when dragging across objects, that are at various distances from the shooting vehicle.

2. Point of aim changes, when the view perspective changes. No aim corrections were made by the user, yet the point of aim changed every time the view perspective changed and was also "climbing", when continuing to change the view perspective.

2 часа назад, DisRawTomato сказал:

1. Point of aim jumps from object to object (zigzagging) when dragging across objects, that are at various distances from the shooting vehicle.

2. Point of aim changes, when the view perspective changes. No aim corrections were made by the user, yet the point of aim changed every time the view perspective changed and was also "climbing", when continuing to change the view perspective.

Because u r looking from where optics are and shooting form where barrel is. I thought it wasn't that hard to realize.

And that's is 1 of the reasons why I prefer 57mm cannon on AFV/IFV. Because IIRC commander optics is right above the barrel and it's much more easy to shoot.

2 hours ago, tynblpb said:

Because u r looking from where optics are and shooting form where barrel is. I thought it wasn't that hard to realize.

And that's is 1 of the reasons why I prefer 57mm cannon on AFV/IFV. Because IIRC commander optics is right above the barrel and it's much more easy to shoot.

It's ok, you tried. But maybe stick to easier topics.

8 часов назад, DisRawTomato сказал:

It's ok, you tried. But maybe stick to easier topics.

And u didn't even try to understand. Maybe stick to easier game? I think MW vehicles would be perfect for u.

20 hours ago, tynblpb said:

And u didn't even try to understand. Maybe stick to easier game? I think MW vehicles would be perfect for u.

I reported this bug because unlike you I do understand what a perspective is!

If it would work properly, the perspective would not automatically change the aim point as you switch between view points (perspectives). Shots would land in the same spot no matter your viewpoint, unless you move your barrel or vehicle. This would co-respond with the over all "realistic" shooting mechanic.

Sign in to follow this