• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1

Add this to 0.7 patch announcement.

Done

Edited by weedtime
  • Like 1

d/l 0.7 atm...

ed: After downloading, and trying to join a game, I am stuck with LOADING MAP...  

I have to kill the game, and restart. Same.

Edited by trig0tron
  • Thanks 1

New update looks for me... strange.

It should be optimisation patch, but I have huge FPS drop (from 110 to 40) even on TDM. Maybe it is my CPU fault (it's not new, i7-3770, paired with GTX 1070). Ping is also near 140 ms. On PTE it looks better.

One more thing. Rate of fire difference looked absurd for game, pretend for being "some kind of realistic" (not as ARMA, ofc). But the fact, that short barrel does MORE damage, than long, looks even more absurd. I'm still thinking, that barrels can be balanced other way, than direct DPS increasing😉

• Thanks 2

My eyes almost came out when I saw a new HUD in the tanks. It is too huge, it has a lot of superfluous, it is simply not convenient. The tanks themselves are now riding at the speed of tanks of World War 1. As far as I remember, I bought World War 3.

• Haha 1

THE CTD's are back !!!!  we are having BSOD !!  and Loading infinite loops in NA servers are back !!!  horrible drop in FPS !!

bad, this one it's.... BAD !!!

Major disappointment.

Crash on first spawn on Squad Leader, stuttering scopes, visual glitches, lower FPS, rubber banding, key-binds reset (or overwritten by PTE?), invisible items in customization (patches, camos, etc.), disappearing ammo in vehicles. This I gathered from 1 match and it feels like a step back.

Only got to play half a match but for everyone having FPS problems turn on FPS buffering or whatever it’s called went from 30 to 120 FPS. otherwise the game looks better.

Was thinking about waiting for few days, but if everyone else is typing I'll join:

On some maps there were stutters as it was in 0.5 patch. Much more weaker but there is that "5 secs running, twitch, 5 secs, again twitch". Or stutter when u r turn fast.

It was on Polyarny. Strangely, but Smolensk was pretty much smooth.

Lower performance on Polyarny. Smolensk has kinda the same.

Why I was thinking about waiting - because it's usually the same thing after every big patch and sometimes small. But after 2-3 days game "warms up" and stuttering disappears. Was going to see, how it would be this time.

And yes, 1 crash  and 1 freeze on 2 maps.

Edited by tynblpb

After playing some rounds here are my 2 cents:

Gameplay

Lightning is weird sometimes. I like it in general as it looks good but sometimes it just bugs out and is overly bright/dark.ezgif.com-video-to-gif(1).gif.5800b48123f492615f42172d967b74cc.gif

The voip is good enough to understand each other so thats nice.

Death screen is good.

Vehicle HUD is meh. I don't like those very inaccurate "stripes" which indicate where your shots are going. Most of the times its just a guessing game. From a sight I expect accurate indication not just general area of shots hitting.

Vehicles

The different optics are mostly bugged (can't see after turning them on)

Chopper:

Good

I like how much health the chopper has now. It really feels like a good balance now.
I played with the 50cal guns and it felt awesome. You have a lot of killing potential without the risk of dying but have to be skillfull with it (direct hits not just aim in the general direction and everything dies).

The price is also fairly good now.

Bad:

The rocket pods are totally useless against infantry. I havn't tried them against vehicles. I like it but I figure a lot of people don't like it. Also I don't want useless things in the game.

I don't know how to balance them properly without them being annyoing and op but with the other guns the chopper feels great right now.

Tanks:

Oh boy. Is the base speed intended for MBTs? Getting in your big booms now is very ineffective as you can't escape any airstrike anymore. Wanna use your 6k tank? Nice but you are dead as soon as you hear "enemy airstrike".

The only effective way I figured is by going cheap and spam. Just standart tank with a rcws nothing more. You don't take that much more damage but still can deal a lot of damage. And if you are getting killed inevitably by a airstrike you can get a new one fairly easy.

I rather have the tank speed tied to the weight. So if you take a cheap one without armor it's quite fast. If you want to be a beast who can eat a lot you are quite slow.

Infantry:

Doesn't feel like much has changed except maybe more horizontal recoil on some guns? (not sure on this one)

Spawn of Squadleader still bugs out sometimes and you spawn somewhere randomly.

Edited by Fullback
Gif not working
  • Like 1

everything seems fine except:

-infantry are too dark, even darker than the background.. campers are way hard to spot in dark areas. + weird lighting as mentioned by Fullback

-depth of field while ruining seems permanent now, meh

-still there is bug to cancel re-load animation by pressing R while sliding with some weapons

-looting faster while using pistol (not fixed) not sure intended or not

-there is more stuttering some how, perhaps related to server performance  

overall good job guys and keep going .. i just hope there is a way to fix dark infantry because it is so frustrating sometimes to die because you cant spot enemies in certain areas.

11 hours ago, MOBBOB said:

Only got to play half a match but for everyone having FPS problems turn on FPS buffering or whatever it’s called went from 30 to 120 FPS. otherwise the game looks better.

Do you download your RAM from the internet too?

😫 

This game need to lower the entry threshold for minimum performance. For ppl with potatoe PC. I don`t think that politic to create online games 150gb on HDD required (like bew CoD MW) is good idea. PUBG popuar cos everybody can play even on calculator 😃

At least so that those who can play PUBG 60 fps will be able to WW3.

My friends still can not play, not stable FPS, friezes after shots. (But they play PUBG and BF4 on 60FPS+)

Edited by ೞoℓf✌

The patch is generally good. I like helicopter rebalance(now much interesting aviate that before on imbalance heli =p), new UI, weapon weight rebalance.
For me, game didn’t lag before, but for my friends it lags like before. I expected that they could play in this patch. 😫😫😫

I don`t like too fragile technique. In patch 0.1, the technique was better. I think now it should be rebalance again speed is good, but need more hp, to live with rpg shots and missles shots. I don`t see any reasons to spend my BP to buy tank COS IT CAN BE DESTROED BY 1 MINE.

And now there are a lot of crashes (even BSOD) i believe that u will fix them all, but before release 1.0.0 version, after we test version like 1.0.99 on pte server 😃 PLEASE put this polished version on live like 0.9.99 version do tests with players again, and only after few patches when u again fix all mistakes call the version 1.0.0 
Because every time something goes wrong

Edited by ೞoℓf✌

If anyone runs into "Game is already running" issues after exiting / crashing - reinstall it - for some reason verifying files didn't work properly...

Servers seem to have 30-50 bonus ping times now - I can't find servers where the hitdetection works properly anymore - or maybe it just degrades over time - same as fps (fps counter on, high ping on, network off - gonna turn all off and see what happens; but it might as well be a server issue).

And ofc there are the gfx issues that haunt my eyes (see bug report - visual noise)...

2 hours ago, --=REAPER=-- said:

If anyone runs into "Game is already running" issues after exiting / crashing - reinstall it - for some reason verifying files didn't work properly...

I'd just go into task mgr and kill the program manually. No need to reinstall every time this happens

Im getting pretty bad performance with 0.7, with 0.6 i got stable 100 and some drops on crowded area but now i got pretty bad fps drops all the time at random places and it drops sometimes under 60, im at 2080ti oc. :(

Pls give us ability to turn off vehicles crosshairs or to change color/transparency 

New crosshairs are too bright - i cant see anything, its was MUCH better in 0.6. Now i just will not play it because its too frustrating

And why we can see them in 3rd person mode ? I think its unbalanced. Its was no 3rd person crosshairs in 0.6 and it was ok

2 godziny temu, Igor888888 napisał:

Pls give us ability to turn off vehicles crosshairs or to change color/transparency 

New crosshairs are too bright - i cant see anything, its was MUCH better in 0.6. Now i just will not play it because its too frustrating

And why we can see them in 3rd person mode ? I think its unbalanced. Its was no 3rd person crosshairs in 0.6 and it was ok

You already can change the color and transparency ;)
Gameplay -> Vehicle

WW3-Win64-Shipping_2019_10_12_17_04_03_747.png

Edited by Zari

Zari

Thanks a lot, will use it

----

One more suggestion: i think, all wheeled vehicles should be more maneuverable exceptionally small one like leviathan. 

Example- leviathan  dies with one rpg shot and its fair in terms of balance, but i cant turn it fast with its 6 wheels....pff

Ok, leviathan have nice top speed, but i dont need it as driver, its not need for speed,i need maneuverability

Now its worse then even tank in bf3/4

Edited by Igor888888