Sign in to follow this  
JiggyJinjo

Is it just me or the game became even more fast paced ?

I don't know what caused it precisely in 0.7 but after a long break from the game I just checked on the game and it looks way too fast paced. I use 110 fov and it looks like I'm sprinting at 30mph with a light loadout. Not only this but fights looks even shorter.

11 минут назад, JiggyJinjo сказал:

I don't know what caused it precisely in 0.7 but after a long break from the game I just checked on the game and it looks way too fast paced. I use 110 fov and it looks like I'm sprinting at 30mph with a light loadout. Not only this but fights looks even shorter.

I think it's more ur impression after a long break. For those who have played it this months nothing changed that much to be mentionable. But if u r from pre 0.4 patch times - then yes, game is much more fast paced in terms of killing the foes.

Movement speed is indeed decreased overall compared to 0.6, that 110 FOV must be messing with ya :P

16 minutes ago, Ragir said:

Movement speed is indeed decreased overall compared to 0.6

wait, I compared movement speed side by side in 0.6 and 0.7 for all loadouts. And there were no difference. Are you sure you implemented it? :D

I'm sure people were complaining that heavy is unplayable on PTE when we were testing 0.7, so the designers might've reverted the changes, it's definitely not faster though :)

7 часов назад, Ragir сказал:

I'm sure people were complaining that heavy is unplayable on PTE when we were testing 0.7

What? Personally, I had no problems with my heavy loadouts.

6 minutes ago, Ragir said:

That's what happened :P

you mean nothing changed? :D Well, to sum: in early 0.7 movement speed was changed but then reverted to the old values. So now we have the same movement speed as in 0.6

1 hour ago, Atway said:

you mean nothing changed?

No, I mean that people were complaining about the movement speed :P