ೞoℓf✌

[Feature] Give a bonus to losers

Very often in warzone mode i see the following situation: all the flags were taken by the allies, and the enemies fight off at respawn and try to control 1-2 flags near respawn.Not able to respond to the enemy.
In most cases, this is due to the fact that people do not have points for calling reinforcements to storm the flag. (Bad leaders, not enough skills to storm the point on their own, other team join early).
I propose that in the event of an enemy lagging behind (for example, by 2000 points), to throw off his equipment (tank and APC) once for free to give him a break. Following the example of mechanics in BF with leviathans.

• Like 2

Kinda depends on why you're losing though, for example last game on Moscow all my team did was use their snipers from spawn. Having a dumb team kinda shouldn't be rewarded with a tank. Said tank would get destroyed quickly anyway because I got no backup from squad nor team

• Like 1

Cytat

Having a dumb team kinda shouldn't be rewarded with a tank.

I agree. Currently we have a "mercy spawns" which allow to literally spawn behind enemy's backs and take less protected points and the MSP (Mobile Spawns Points) vehicle which can be placed literally everywere. We provide a real help to change the match outcome, but losing team needs to use it properly. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zari said:

the MSP (Mobile Spawns Points) vehicle which can be placed literally everywere. We provide a real help to change the match outcome, but losing team needs to use it properly

Except there are not really a lot of ways to flank without crossing enemy territory. RPGs are really too readily available once they see an MSP roll by.

Most of the mercy spawns turn into camping spots within minutes, too.

None of the existing forms of help to the losing team really helps.

Additional spawn point after losing all the flags does not give an advantage. 
Especially useless they look in Berlin and Warsaw.

MSP has been recovering for too long; this is especially critical when there is a complete lack of control over the flags. 

I think "dumb team" need  help which can really help. I`m not interested to play "Massacre of the Innocents". And "dump team" doesn't enjoy the game. And 1-2 good players who played in "dump team" doesn't enjoy too.

"Said tank would get destroyed quickly"  But it will give at least some enthusiasm for both teams.

@Matt_dOvaleLet's imagine that you are in such a team. Сan you do some help with it to stop spawnkill ? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ೞoℓf✌ said:

Let's imagine that you are in such a team.

I was b4 my comment. Lost the game because my entire team only cared about sniper kills. Couldn't hold off the enemies at any point because all half of the team did was sit at spawn and snipe A2 (Moscow, south team)

My solution would be to make a safezone where enemies can't go on the mercy spawns, so they can't kill you when you spawn or drop strikes on you. I realize that's hard to balance but that's imo the only way to get the enemies to stop going into the mercy spawns. The mercy spawns also shouldn't be in the open or have a wide view of the battlefield. This only encourages sniping from said mercy point. It should also not have standard paths where people can run out from because that also encourages camping. It's really a hard mix to balance and generally should be done by trial and error

@Matt_dOvale agree with u.
Game need something to avoid spawnkill. Avoid "wasted time"  both side without any fun. Im not talking about APC and tank only, I`m talking about all system of balance. Maybe for first time, before balance will fixed free tanks or something bonuses can help do at least something 

Im trying to suggest before how to fix this unbalacing moment in the game:

Read my improvet version below i think this will add very fun and realistic moments in the gameplay and will eliminate in very a large percentage of the problem !

Edited by Hypnotic

@Hypnotic Nothing related to skydiving will be implemented in ww3. This will create a bunch of problems with rooftop snipers.
With additional detailing of the roofs, which would in vain load the map (server).This approach explains the introduction of drone helicopters. (Not real helicopters that you can navigate on your own, or sitting inside). Even in new mode u cant see jumping with a parachute.

Edited by ೞoℓf✌

The "mercy" spawns can easily change the way a match is going but only if the team spawns in waves and pushes relentlessly, and you can't really make them do that. It'd help if you were notified when the spawn was available. It'd also be good to ditch the name "mercy" spawn because it's discouraging and no balance matters if the losing team gives up. Call it a counter attack position or something and have the team queue up to spawn in groups.

I never have problems with snipers in any game and deffanatly not in B.F. when player jump with parachute he can choose when to open it only cheater can kill you that way and the devs need to fix bugs if they become real ( its normal way to develop unique game ) .

We have some ideas to fix this issue. We don't want to just straight up reward bad playing, though - imagine you're in the winning team and suddenly the game gives the team that has been playing badly a big boost and they win. Wouldn't you feel that the game took the win away from you?

There's a lot of stuff that can help with this. First, and simplest, is removing K/D from the scoreboard and replacing it with Captures/Defenses for Warzone. Without the incentive of showing off 40/2 K/D, people might play a bit more of the objective.

Secondly, we might have a strike that literally spawns a spawnpoint on the map. You'd have to go there and place a beacon, but it should help with the predictability of additional spawns.

Next one, more options for defenders. Not many people realize that defending a point is frequently a much better idea than to capture another one. They provide spawns, and if your offensive fails, you get pushed back to the base.

Lastly, if you have no spawns for a certain amount of time (like 3 minutes), the game could just end and give win to the team that pushed better, so you can try again.

Those are just off the top of my head, there's a lot more in the works.

• Like 4

11 минут назад, Ragir сказал:

Lastly, if you have no spawns for a certain amount of time (like 3 minutes), the game could just end and give win to the team that pushed better, so you can try again.

Well, if on all the screens of the loosing team would appear bar with words "time to lose" and countdown "2:59.. 58... 57"(like it's happening when u press H to selfdestruct vehicles), even the dumbest and "blindest" would understand that they should capture CP. And I'm all for this feature.

Oh, and yes: U suck! on the endgame screen for losing team if it loses that way.🤪

Edited by tynblpb

1 minute ago, tynblpb said:

Oh, and yes: U suck! on the endgame screen for losing team if it loses that way.

I'd rather have helpful tips than this one, but I get the idea :P

• Like 1

2 часа назад, Ragir сказал:

I'd rather have helpful tips than this one, but I get the idea :P

Well, IMO, if ppl would know that for performing orders they would have solid income(read: green BP:Currency = 1:1), and they would know that capturing/defending/killing on CPs gives u the greatest amount of green BPs it would make them strive more. But unfortunately ppl do not support this idea as I thought they would be. Even though many ppl complain how poor they are and "where are my 50k points and why vest cost this much?!"

All my other ideas are too hardcore as the for example reduced ammopool few months ago was welcomed by me and unwelcomed by majority.

Edited by tynblpb

2 hours ago, tynblpb said:

and they would know that capturing/defending/killing on CPs gives u the greatest amount of green BPs it would make them strive more

The new UI will show this a lot better, also, the current progression is not really what it's going to be at the release. We're planning to vastly expand it and give peopl emore ways to earn extra funds (like doing the challenges right now).

11 hours ago, tynblpb said:

Well, IMO, if ppl would know that for performing orders they would have solid income(read: green BP:Currency = 1:1), and they would know that capturing/defending/killing on CPs gives u the greatest amount of green BPs it would make them strive more. But unfortunately ppl do not support this idea as I thought they would be. Even though many ppl complain how poor they are and "where are my 50k points and why vest cost this much?!"

All my other ideas are too hardcore as the for example reduced ammopool few months ago was welcomed by me and unwelcomed by majority.

I have way to much money... so I'm open to a rework on the currency.

Edited by NeoOrNeon

I don't know if this is still being considered, but maybe reward players with a higher XP/cash bonus too?